Guest chap44uns

So iam on the bus now..........

87 posts in this topic

a man came to the top deck with this dog, the dog was kinda stinking not unberable though,

so this black old lady around 65-70 decides to open two windows

now bare in mind its fucking freezing, two different guys tell her to close the windows and she says no.

A black man around 35-45 (cockney geezer dem toms you find in the pub looked like a nitty kinda) then starts telling to aggressively to close the windows she still refuses then the black man starts seriously cussing her down at first it was minor cussing "u c*nt" etc then she calls him a drug dealer.

He then gets more angry saying that she should be dead if he had a gun he will shoot her down then he goes she probaly gonna die soon anyway and how if this was afghanistan he would kill her right now

then out of no where man starts calling her a nigger saying that hes black and shes a nigger etc etc

then hes starts calling her a chimpanzee (bare in mind this is a black man saying this)

now iam sitting there just laughing but at the same time it was fucking embarassing, polish and asains just sitting there on the bus watching it and slyly laughing

i wanted to tell the black man to shut up but then i realised iam not mike g and not about that life

/

would you have said suttin or just left it?

Just another day in the city tbh, shame on you for not having headphones in.

was there enough space in the seat for you to be able to tie your shoelaces in this scenario

in the words of someone on this forum

i would look out the window listening to troy ave 

You laughed?

I'm not on the Superman wave, but that's definitely a situation I'd end up getting arrested for.

Just another day in the city tbh, shame on you for not having headphones in.

pmsl thats the thing

i did but when it escalated i had to take them out for di entertainment

Making up a story so you can get to use racists terms in an appeared "legitimate" way is not cool.

Drop the bullshit. 

He then gets more angry saying that she should be dead if he had a gun he will shoot her down then he goes she probaly gonna die soon anyway and how if this was afghanistan he would kill her right now

i don't get this bit.

Didn't think a 7 listings on eBay don like yourself would be riding bus

I'm not on the Superman wave, but that's definitely a situation I'd end up getting arrested for.

isit

Didn't think a 7 listings on eBay don like yourself would be riding bus

when you find cheap parking in central halal me

isit

isit bollocks

what side r u on richy rich

would have drop kicked the old bird yh

Why? Ask her to close the window, if she doesn't do it go sit downstairs or book lessons with BSM. No need for the monkey this, nigga that.

so u would have attacked trevor yh

dont lie

i myself would have closed the windows and she'd let me cos im a nice lad

I wouldnt be gettin arrested

But I wouldnt be allowing don to talk his crud to woman with impunity

thats pretty much what happens on this forum

i don't get this bit.

You tryna rationalise crack fiend behaviour bro?

i wouldnt get involved tbh, i would have let the 70 year olds get her way n leave window open for the 15 min journey, wouldnt have got involved with the other guy, too many people are getting stabbed for sticking up for people esp. on busses nowadays tbh.

in 15 odd mins u will be home so y bother?

Shit happens like that all the time in Croydon, its always embarrassing, i just turn my music up.

You laughed?

Yea? 

/

thats the power of being broken psychologically through slavery/racism,...lasts generations. the breh's a pure example of a victim

i don't get this bit.

You tryna rationalise crack fiend behaviour bro?

lol swat iam saying

/

man just chattin pure jibberish he kept on stopping for a bit then he went in again

You laughed?

Yea? 

/

thats the power of being broken psychologically through slavery/racism,...lasts generations. the breh's a pure example of a victim

YOU are the example of the victim, negro been selling out their own from the first hour of slavery. I wouldn't call it a psychological transition an I wouldn't blame the white race for what happened on the bus today.

Niggas like you that play the race card at every opportunity make me cringe more than Uncle Tom's.

/racesubject 

in the words of someone on this forum

i would look out the window listening to troy ave 

tumblr_m5gt5bHxLw1qhb0iso1_500.jpg

c5069172-248f-4ef8-bccd-710f90693d75_zps

i would have sided with the black woman and told the man with his stinking dog to go downstairs

or get them guys to do it 

i wouldnt wanna smell nastiness whilst im on the bus