http://500approaches.wordpress.com/

Guest chap44uns

Guest chap44uns

Comfort

I built comfort with her by using my 3 move combo, which is essentially making broad statements about how she felt about a few personal issues. By asking a girl how she feels about issues regarding family, friends and personal challenges you reach the level of soul mate. After hearing her talk about her personal challenges, I then related it back to me and gave her examples of similar challenges and how it made me feel.

3 move combo ya kna

this guy is sick

when you have to make a plan, does this mean you naturally have no game?

no... coz when u go out wiv the banter boys to a club or wherever u are all around a table planning and scheming on what girls to move to etc etc

everyday life people plan... but there are some danz that do it off the cuff...

im certainly not an off the cuff nigga... i do things discreetly 

when you have to make a plan, does this mean you naturally have no game?

no... coz when u go out wiv the banter boys to a club or wherever u are all around a table planning and scheming on what girls to move to etc etc

everyday life people plan... but there are some danz that do it off the cuff...

im certainly not an off the cuff nigga... i do things discreetly 

nah its one thing  to scope out girls and see the pretty ones, the easy lookin ones etc

but its another to plan how youre gonna walk, where your hand will be, how you move your mouth, reciting shit you read to reply to her when she says certain stuff etc

its not that serious

Hey, so I hooked up with a chick on TUESDAY. No contact since. She is definitely a HB. Today, I texted her around 4pm est saying "Look what I found". (It was a picture of my ID I had thought I lost). She writes back "I can see why youd want a new Id". Now I am assuming thats a good sign she feels comfy enouhg with me to break my balls.

what would a good response to that be?

:/

Guest chap44uns
Hey, so I hooked up with a chick on TUESDAY. No contact since. She is definitely a HB. Today, I texted her around 4pm est saying "Look what I found". (It was a picture of my ID I had thought I lost). She writes back "I can see why youd want a new Id". Now I am assuming thats a good sign she feels comfy enouhg with me to break my balls.

what would a good response to that be?

:/

:rofl:

i was reading thru dat forum yesterday

some of the shit on there is toooooo funnny