Islamic views on oral sex

kerser

In Islam, oral sex is considered "Makruh Tahrimi" or highly undesirable by most Islamic jurists when the act is defined as mouth and tongue coming in contact with the genitals. The reason behind considering this act as not recommended is manifold, the foremost being the issue of modesty, purification and cleanliness on which there are clear hadith and ruling of the Qur'an.

The most common argument states that the mouth and tongue are used for recitation of the Qur'an and for the remembrance of Allah.

In Islam, oral sex is considered "Makruh Tahrimi" or highly undesirable by most Islamic jurists when the act is defined as mouth and tongue coming in contact with the genitals. The reason behind considering this act as not recommended is manifold, the foremost being the issue of modesty, purification and cleanliness on which there are clear hadith and ruling of the Qur'an.

The most common argument states that the mouth and tongue are used for recitation of the Qur'an and for the remembrance of Allah.

No.

was in knutsford service station the other day n some blokes were casually washing their feet in the sink

performing wudu before prayer.

I kno what it is mate pretty rank tho

Occasionally I have washed my c*ck in pub toilets but I make sure I'm on my own n only when I have big plans for it these fellas only go n put their feet back in their dirty sandles get some class lads

doubt feet are much dirtier than hands after theyve touched money, door handles and anywhere else filthy general public put their hands.

Elaborate on the no time bomb

ive asked this question many a time. It depends on the school of thought, but the general consensus is that oral sex is permitted but fluids should not be ingested.

u dont actually believe the small print matters tho u do u timeboob

like u follow di ting for traditionalism n all that n belonging but u dont actually BELIEVE do u

kerser does it again btw

I believe in god, and i follow islam.

i dont understand everything, and i question some things, but in general i believe its right.

end of the day no one knows 100%, so its a question of faith, either believe or dont believe its ur choice, ive decided to believe cos it feels right for me and hopefully it will pay off for me in the end insha'Allah.

• Upvote 1

Last line in OP reminds me of something I heard on the radio the other day.

This guy was trained by his father to write Hebrew scrolls but if he makes a mistake he can't erase it, the scrolls have to be buried because you can't damage the word of God he said.

Said he could be working on a piece for 30 hours make a mistake on the last line and it's unusable, has to start again.

Gotta admire that type of dedication.

why do asians namely muslims seem to wash their feet and king of snort in public toilets...

asians always seem to do this.. especially the snorting (Clearing of there nostrils)

fucking disgusting people

and somalis... one time i was at uni and my indian flat mate had just moved in that day.... my first intro was to see him washing his feet in the seek.

disgusting cretin. thankfully even the asian landlord said he would never allow another indian in his yard. got him out in a few days

not as cool as your mum throwing you into the abortion bucket story.

What are you on about.

I have clocked you went to the same therapy group sessions at homerton as me. As you keep mentioning homerton and keep mentioning cab driver. Bruv your dad abused you. Lol get over faggot. Get your dad to shaft you one more time