been a minute

15th side of east

Not worth it atm, 3g is good enough anyway (6-10mb downloads speeds)

Wait till the end of the year when voda and o2 open there 4g networks and prices will go down

i got a o2 contract the other day

my data usage s already done kmt only 1mb

but ye im gonna return it still within my 14 days

i was a o2 custumer for 24 months, i went bin they renewed my contract without my permision

my sis got it cancelled for me

in that 24 months i never had a upgrade or anything

02 saying theres nothing they can do for me

bastartds i fuking hate these mobile companies

but u need a contract i spent like 40 pound on credit in 3 days the other day

so a contract is worth it slyly

pagans tho

Isn't EE different to tmobile/orange

Cos I'm with them and I don't have 4g they said u have to ask to change to EE but when I looked at the tariffs they were all a bump and none had unlimited Internet so fuck how fast it is tbh.

EE is the company that owns both, but runs the LTE network as a separate service, you can only get LTE on LTE devices with a separate tariff, and theyre all a bump

the spectrum bidding has ended, so next few months we should see what the other networks are saying, but theyll all be a bump

Isn't EE different to tmobile/orange

Cos I'm with them and I don't have 4g they said u have to ask to change to EE but when I looked at the tariffs they were all a bump and none had unlimited Internet so fuck how fast it is tbh.

EE is the company that owns both, but runs the LTE network as a separate service, you can only get LTE on LTE devices with a separate tariff, and theyre all a bump

the spectrum bidding has ended, so next few months we should see what the other networks are saying, but theyll all be a bump

Kl safe Dave

Not worth it atm, 3g is good enough anyway (6-10mb downloads speeds)

Wait till the end of the year when voda and o2 open there 4g networks and prices will go down

Yeah 3G is fine when I can fuckin get it. Makes me not want to flock to 4G because 3G is so patchy