have or do you beat your chick whilst on her period?

kerser

I'm not defending it, there's a big difference between intercourse during real bleeding and intercourse when your down to spotting.

People have their opinions but personally I think it's kind of ridiculous to behave like we're not all adults and can't wash our bodies the same way whether the juice was still creamy or with a hint of pink.

it seems this convo is venturing into unforeseen territories 

LOL

1 guy i know said he ate out the vag on her period

we were like..fam?

he replied "it was only the clit tho"

you know some weirdos fam

im telling you. what you do if they told you that

dunno man, its one of those things were it would have to happen for me to know my reaction

Must have had sex with my ex 100 times when she was on her period.

Like 70-80% of the time there was no blood

Most of the rest there was a small amount of blood on my d*ck

And a couple times it was messy as fuck, her legs looked like a murder scene. I think it depends somewhat on the position

each to their own, i prefer to let my body rest for those 3 days and let my body execute what it needs to when it needs to.

i agree with this. each to their own but i don't think it's cute, sex is messy as it as without all that and the smell and shit nah i'm good.

• Upvote 2

dont know how women do this you dont even feel sexy on your period 

feel anti sexy tbh

each to their own, i prefer to let my body rest for those 3 days and let my body execute what it needs to when it needs to.

i agree with this. each to their own but i don't think it's cute, sex is messy as it as without all that and the smell and shit nah i'm good.

agree

it's dirt

• Upvote 1

YEAH THM SHIT SMELLS/WIFFS