Girl, 14, Set Up 15 Year Old Boy To Be Stabbed To Death

Mame Biram Diouf

article-2286684-185F898D000005DC-428_306

Teenage girl 'set up' a 'kind and humble' schoolboy, 15, to be stabbed to death by her boyfriend after a row over football  
  • Girl called her boyfriend to a housing estate to kill Junior Nkwelle
  • 'Kind' teenager died on after a knife cut his heart and a lung
  • Pair, found guilty of manslaughter, could face prison

A girl of 14 who ordered a teenager to be stabbed for being ‘disrespectful’ was found guilty of manslaughter yesterday.

The teenager said 15-year-old Junior Nkwelle ‘should be punished’ following a row over a game of football and he died after her 16-year-old boyfriend thrust a carving knife once into his chest.

Both were cleared of murder by a jury at the Old Bailey yesterday, but they are facing long prison terms after being  found guilty of manslaughter.

Junior’s mother, Stella Muma, collapsed in tears after the verdicts and had to be comforted by friends and relatives.

She said afterwards: ‘All he wanted to do was play football with his friends and be left alone. He certainly didn’t deserve to have his young, innocent life taken away.’ 

The court heard how Junior lost his life following a ‘trivial’ argument as he played football with friends on a patch of grass near his home in Brixton, South London.

The girl claimed Junior had insulted her during the row, which broke out after she walked across the middle of the pitch with her friends.

She then called her boyfriend, who is now 17, and ordered him to ‘teach Junior a lesson’, the court was told.

Witnesses said they heard the girl boasting that she had arranged for someone to stab the teenager and she later went home to fetch a kitchen knife.

When her boyfriend arrived on the scene, he was handed the blade and used it to stab Junior once, piercing his heart and lung.

The youngster collapsed yards from his housing estate home in September last year and was pronounced dead an hour later.

Prosecutor Jonathan Turner QC said the argument ‘was stupid  and trivial and completely unnecessary’.

‘It was loud enough to be heard by neighbours,’ he added. ‘Words were said, voices were raised and threats were made.

‘She thought that Junior had insulted her or been less than respectful to her. She was very angry and determined that he should be punished – indeed stabbed – to put things right.

‘She called up her boyfriend and was heard to tell Junior that she had arranged for somebody to come and stab him.’

Mr Turner added: ‘He (the defendant) was encouraged and requested by her to come and do this. Indeed, to use an old-fashioned phrase, was set up by her to do this.’ The 17-year-old killer, from Herne Hill, South London, claimed he was acting as a peacemaker and knifed Junior in self-defence.

Both he and the girl, from Brixton, were given anonymity during the trial. Judge Richard Hone will decide whether to reveal their identities when they are sentenced on April 5.

Mrs Muma said she is still haunted by visions of her dying son. She added: ‘It makes me feel so angry. It happened so quickly and so close to our home.

‘I didn’t even know what was going on and I had no chance to help, or see him and say goodbye and tell him how much I love him because by the time I got to him my poor child had bled to death.

'I wake every day and see where my boy was killed, the vision of him lying on the floor wounded, breathless, motionless, and bleeding as the paramedics tried to save him, a horrific vision that is engraved in my mind.

‘There have been many days I can’t face even going outside as the reminder of what has happened is too painful.

‘I always thought my boys would have to bury me one day, not this way around.’

Detective Chief Inspector Charles King, of the Metropolitan Police, said: ‘The death of Junior Nkwelle illustrates the terrible consequences of what appears to be the casual acceptance that knives have a part to play in minor disputes between young people in some parts of our community.’

Can somebody explain how both of them are not facing a murder charge?

She called him to come and stab the guy?

You then stab him in a fatal part of the body?

Maybe I am missing something..

• Upvote 2

Witnesses said they heard the girl boasting that she had arranged for someone to stab the teenager and she later went home to fetch a kitchen knife.

When her boyfriend arrived on the scene, he was handed the blade and used it to stab Junior once, piercing his heart and lung.

The youngster collapsed yards from his housing estate home in September last year and was pronounced dead an hour later.

What a d*ckhead.

From when a girl is telling you to come and 'deal with' someone you should know what kind of chick that is.

• Upvote 1

What the press released is the prosecutions case

Obviously the defense must have presented evidence which made the jury believe this was manslaughter rather than murder

There were up for murder but in certain cases depending on the defence used the jury are directed to make a verdict on an alternative count if they dont find the defendant guilty of the original one

• Upvote 1

shes my lil cousin, its sad for all involved im not sure how its not a M charge either

i think its coz she called him to deal with the argument not necessarily to stab him its just kinda happen

R.I.P to the boy anyway a true waste of a life 

• Downvote 1

shes my lil cousin, its sad for all involved im not sure how its not a M charge either

i think its coz she called him to deal with the argument not necessarily to stab him its just kinda happen

Fam...

Smh

School your fucking family ffs

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

i think its coz she called him to deal with the argument not necessarily to stab him its just kinda happen

Fam...

Smh

School your fucking family ffs

:/

kyā?