Girl, 14, Set Up 15 Year Old Boy To Be Stabbed To Death

Mame Biram Diouf

but she went and got the knife, its not like the guy had it on him for protection... if that's not intent I dunno what is

we dont know this as fact though all we know is thats what the prosecution said happened

prosecution can SAY what they like same with the media the jury have to go on the evidence presented in court

• Downvote 1

Depends how you were brought up tbh

Yeah it does but alot of these people making stupid decisions come from families with good intentions not necessarily monkeys.

Bravado is putting a lot of people in these situations, things which are easily avoidable if egos were simply left at the door.

We have a culture where you can't lose face, where people react to "I know you ain't going out like that?" and lose their future in a heartbeat over some trivial shit.

I think when you have people who value friends opinions too much and don't have a strong enough opinion on their own you get shit like this happening.

Parents need to raise stronger individuals still.

Depends how you were brought up tbh

Yeah it does but alot of these people making stupid decisions come from families with good intentions not necessarily monkeys.

Bravado is putting a lot of people in these situations, things which are easily avoidable if egos were simply left at the door.

We have a culture where you can't lose face, where people react to "I know you ain't going out like that?" and lose their future in a heartbeat over some trivial shit.

I think when you have people who value friends opinions too much and don't have a strong enough opinion on their own you get shit like this happening.

Parents need to raise stronger individuals still.

I agree but i still think it goes way beyond the parents

Guest chap44uns

Something needs to be done about the way our generation think, i don't know what, but its sad to see so many young black people get murdered.

This 'I am a Badboy mentality'  is one of our major downfalls

tell that to the real gees who make music videos outside prisons

I was referring to the bit of your post when you said cousins aint the same as siblings Tone

Oh seen, I meant from the perspective of having influence over them, especially much younger ones, I don't see some younger cousins that often, like Hank said maybe few times a year.

I wouldn't expect such foolishness from my sisters because I know how they have been raised and the way I speak to them about stuff like this.

I was super close with a female cousin growing up, only 2 months between us, she has 2 younger sisters who are close with my sisters, I would hope they wouldn't involve themselves in shit like this and it's pretty unlikely but I don't have that level of involvement in their upbringing to completely vouch for them is what I meant.

The generation gap between cousins can dictate the relationship, it generally doesn't impact sibling relations as much is what I meant.

• 2 weeks later...