Girl, 14, Set Up 15 Year Old Boy To Be Stabbed To Death

Mame Biram Diouf

Kurtis its not the fact he stabbed him its where he stabbed him ... His heart come on.  He could have stabbed him anywhere else & the charges might of been GBH NOT MANSLAUGHTER.

I didn't say she was the worst person I said shes no angel.  And if it wasn't for her then that situation would not have happened.  The exact reason why she is being charged also.

OK so if someone has you on the ground beating you up and pulls a knife on you and by some miracle you manage to take it off him youre gonna scratch him?

OK

Im trained in self defense because of the work i do. 

Its easy to say what you would and wouldnt do in a situation but stabbing someone in the heart is not a place you would easily reach in a quick motion it would be stomach/leg heart is more than self defense he was thinking DEAD!

OK so if someone has you on the ground beating you up and pulls a knife on you and by some miracle you manage to take it off him youre gonna scratch him?

OK

Im trained in self defense because of the work i do. 

Its easy to say what you would and wouldnt do in a situation but stabbing someone in the heart is not a place you would easily reach in a quick motion it would be stomach/leg heart is more than self defense he was thinking DEAD!

have you been in a situation where someone is trying to kill you?

the natural reflex is to kill them first 

give a shit about yr self defence training or the work you do

try to fuck off

• Upvote 2