So they got the cure

GoldCoast

dont even think its a conspiracy in this case

how comes magic is still alive lool while the non high profile americans die with in 5 years?

they do a lot of fuckery we probably dont even have conspiracy for yet in behind the scenes 

they dont?

Without treatment, average survival time after infection with HIV is estimated to be 9 to 11 years, depending on the HIV subtype.[137] After the diagnosis of AIDS, if treatment is not available, survival ranges between 6 and 19 months.[138][139] HAART and appropriate prevention of opportunistic infections reduces the death rate by 80%, and raises the life expectancy for a newly diagnosed young adult to 20–50 years

well a lot of people in the 3rd world are dying from the virus is what im saying i doubt they can get treatment is what my point was

/

what yardie said basically its about money they made this virus for population control and what not(some vile shit) and they cite for the lack of cure due to money. The rich can part money and the poor stay in manageable numbers?

ur always against the grain anyways so probably aint even serious 

well a lot of people in the 3rd world are dying from the virus is what im saying i doubt they can get treatment is what my point was

/

what yardie said basically its about money they made this virus for population control and what not(some vile shit) and they cite for the lack of cure due to money. The rich can part money and the poor stay in manageable numbers?

ur always against the grain anyways so probably aint even serious 

is this what you believe? if so who are "they" and what's your source?