Times when you been caught slipping, or nearly caught by your girl

kerser

I will take a pic of her

disclaimer: My chick listens to me when i tell her what to do, i.e wait for me in the car park but because i took longer than expected she came inside to suprise me, i have shit on lock dnt get it twisted.

Make sure!

example

Yestersay i was in Morrisons, I had already spoken to my girl who was on her way to get me and told her just to wait outside in the car park as I was more or less done

Anyway I go up to the tilll now, the cashier asked me for i.d for the alcohol i had, so i produced it, then we start having banter about age ect, she asked me how old I thought she was (clearly i could see she was in her 40's, but she looked good, (Greek looking ting with ZAMPERS!)  

I said she looked about late 20's lol, she started grinning bare teet, then she was like nope, im 46... "so u think i look good for my age" she said....

These times I was thinking mmmmm, i have always desired for to beat a milf ting like that 40+ and this could be my opportunity,

Next thing I turn around and i see the mrs standing there holding the yout on a suprise ting! fuck!!!!!!!!

She was just staring at me aswell, luckily she didnt hear anything #Calm!

Beleive im going back there this afternoon to see whats good....... I will take a pic of her

disclaimer: My chick listens to me when i tell her what to do, i.e wait for me in the car park but because i took longer than expected she came inside to suprise me, i have shit on lock dnt get it twisted.

FUCKING HELL THAT WAS A COOL STORY

CANT WAIT FOR PART 2

• Upvote 2

example

Yestersay i was in Morrisons, I had already spoken to my girl who was on her way to get me and told her just to wait outside in the car park as I was more or less done

Anyway I go up to the tilll now, the cashier asked me for i.d for the alcohol i had, so i produced it, then we start having banter about age ect, she asked me how old I thought she was (clearly i could see she was in her 40's, but she looked good, (Greek looking ting with ZAMPERS!)  

I said she looked about late 20's lol, she started grinning bare teet, then she was like nope, im 46... "so u think i look good for my age" she said....

These times I was thinking mmmmm, i have always desired for to beat a milf ting like that 40+ and this could be my opportunity,

Next thing I turn around and i see the mrs standing there holding the yout on a suprise ting! fuck!!!!!!!!

She was just staring at me aswell, luckily she didnt hear anything #Calm!

Beleive im going back there this afternoon to see whats good....... I will take a pic of her

http://img254.imageshack.us/i/lottowinnercrop.jpg/'>lottowinnercrop.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Guest chap44uns

truss me dawg ever since i clashed timbar back in pen and lost ive just felt that pain

i dunno whether to carry on with my music carrer as my "debut" video only got 1,000 views

it probaly means iam shit and should get a day job right?

uhh yea theres been few times where i been taking pics with a girl then went to the gallery to show her and the pics before her were like tits and asses and p*ssy sent to me by other females and id forgot they were there, there was no getting out of it tbh, just chat shit like women like to send me pics i dont want them.

• Upvote 1

100% dnt believe dnt care

was at work feeling horny seeing my girl strut her stuff in the office, chatting to next man laughing ect its work so i have to calm myself down

bt i used to either wnt to smash her face in for chattin to next man or get my own back 

so i used to wank off the guy sat next to me or go into certain room n giv him head or both he knew i was obsessed wid my girl so did as i said 

bt one time she followed us an nearly caught me in act i jus took the spunk in my hand n walked away with her

felt bad

1 ting was learnt never ever ever fall in love wid some1 who u work wid