Times when you been caught slipping, or nearly caught by your girl

kerser

Bout 3-4 years back when I was at the height of my cheating ways my mrs and her friends were going Faces for a night out and my boys were going for a birthday. I had no way of getting out of it and I knew there would be at least 3-4 chicks that I was fucking in there.

Spent the whole night ducking and diving trying not to be bait

End of the night walking out with my girl and one of the side tings comes towards me. Had to put my phone to my ear and pretend to receive a call then accelerate outta there to the car park.

Don't know how I came away from that night unscathed

The way I used to avoid going to to certain nights because situations like this would occur.

I just used to think allow the drama, will just sit in MOTD then bed. I'm definitely not built for the cheating, playa like, like to keep things simple. Can't be dealing with having to keep a track of my lifes and shit. Just tell the tings how it is from day dot.

It's just for them dumb decisions that you could/will regret after.

Do I want to get a bus to fuck this whale /

Do I want to cheat on the wife.etc

Basically preempting the MOC.

Can't recommend this enough

Saves relationships

The post-clarity is real

Pins get deleted

Individual broadcasts get sent

And accounts on websites got 

0281355_l.jpg

1 ting I met in Watford.

Was talking to it for a bit, found out she lived round the corner from me.

Was on linking it but for some reason just got longed off.

Few months later my girl telling me she's going to link her friend round corner, I ask what road, same road.

Weren't the same girl but the car woulda been seen on that road calm.

Next bredrin my girl met at work lived on that road, the post it note with the address on is still under the tv.

Woulda been found out in a heart beat if I did link that ting.

its a long story but my mate had 3 girls on the go at the same time, with feelings for all of them

took one to paris and she put the album on facebook.  just one tag and his whole shit was destroyed

he managed to decontruct the whole mess without any of them finding out, now hes looking to get back with one of them

guy was proper stressed at one point.  but he was LIVING

It's not my road, it's the road round the corner.

But I've always been unlucky with piff tings living close, when my girl was flat sharing 1 of the girls in the flat JESOS CHRIST.

Brown Skin ting, used to walk around in knickers when she knew I was there alone, I locked myself in the room and didn't even come out to go toilet.

The white ting above me now, look like half white half chinese, 1 of the prettiest tings I've ever seen in my life.

It's hard on a nigga.