seriously

these people are fucking irritating

and it the past 2-3 months it seems to be their numbers have exploded randomly

can speak no english

rude

only speak to eachother

smellof alcohol and cigarettes on the train

letcherous, aggressive and lack the mannors 

what annoys me the most is that they have no respect of love for the area... blacks and asians make up an area and give it a certain charm... i.e wembley...or brixton

these people are just wandering nomads lookin for a quick buck they giv nothin to an area.. jus their shit shops with 1920s wooden shelves... they jus take..

they seem to be devoid of any personality

i've started to develope an intoleerance to them now coz they are parasites 

A lot of anger. I'm going to guess that either a euro girl laughed in your face when you tried to collect the digits.

Or some euro guy punked you out on the train and you could do nothing but stare at the floor.

I will say though poles can be fucking annoying.

ive noticed the guys always come with thier girls to di gym

^^

Nah tbf 

He has a point

No assimilation from what I have seen

250,000 Bulgarians and Romanians 'to head to UK' Around 250,000 migrants from Bulgaria and Romania could head to the UK for work when restrictions are lifted at the end of the year, campaigners said, after ministers admitted the influx could lead to housing shortages.

The Government has refused to issue an estimate of the number of foreign workers who are expected move to the UK from the two countries after getting the right to work in Britain.

But an analysis of the numbers who flooded into the country from Poland and other Eastern European countries in 2004 showed around 50,000 migrants a year for the next five years could head to the UK, the campaign group Migration Watch UK said.

The influx of foreign workers is expected to be lower than nine years ago as temporary restrictions on workers from Bulgaria and Romania have been in place and other European countries will be lifting their controls at the same time.

But Britain remains one of the most attractive destinations for migrants, “partly because of its flexible labour market and partly because of the ease of access to its benefits system”, Migration Watch said.

It found around 50,000 extra foreign workers could head to Britain each year for the next five years once restrictions are lifted on December 31, but admitted this estimate could vary from between 30,000 and 70,000

these people are just wandering nomads lookin for a quick buck they giv nothin to an area.. jus their shit shops with 1920s wooden shelves... they jus take..

have u seen that shop on wem high rd next to argos tho

Cant say i have come in contact with their species too much but when i have done ive had  more or less no problems with them .They dnt really bother me tbh .

surprise surprise, another afcunt race thread.

there shops are so shit tho lol

why ?

i cant understand this at all

like imagine your going through north london your seeing all these nice, big windowed, sparkling turkish shops(furniture, resturants, accountants etc...) and in the middle you got a shop all wooden and dusty with "Polski" on it

so out of place

used to think indian shops were bad

lmao at clutched purse

as if her man wudnt batter u anyway lol

Has anyone plucked up the courage to attempt eating one of their various pickled snacks yet? Those big jars look like something from a victorian surgery.

Dbl

my head hurts

feel like chandler when he wasnt allowed to take the piss in that episode

on the plus side....

mp3girlz1xj0.jpg

romanians

seen, thats a cool story bro, but I think you posted in the wrong thread

but skole, you realise they are all prostitutes

and i mean all, there is not one exception, if your girl is romanian and you aint pimping her

your the john :ghost:

there shops are so shit tho lol

why ?

i cant understand this at all

like imagine your going through north london your seeing all these nice, big windowed, sparkling turkish shops(furniture, resturants, accountants etc...) and in the middle you got a shop all wooden and dusty with "Polski" on it

so out of place

used to think indian shops were bad

init no effort. turkish dons have alpha'd ALL ENDS high streets

everywhere on lock with huge fuckoff mehmet supermarkets and underground parking

i wanna go to one of their barbers, looks sleek with hot towels and nice chairs, although they may call me a monkey in turkish

a change from randall grippsin my peanut head and not making my haircut an experience

cool story 

hmm mixed views on e/euros.

The guys ive played hockey with were actually decent chaps but yea drink too too much.

The average e/euro round east london do really piss me off i wish they'd fuck off.

Cool story time bro: So my guy owns a shop and has this romanian woman working there, he rents the flat above the shop out to her, her man, her sis and her bro. Her man is this huge guy who lived up north working fields or something lol but got stabbed in leeds and had to come back to london. Now this romanian girl is ugly, big square head and permanent frown, but has very large tits and an ethnic backoff. Used to tell her bout her body and she come out with some shit like romanians arent white and tried proved it by whipping out her tits and showing me she had chocolate nipples.

Anyways every time i went in the small kitchen at the back i was in close proximity to her and she'd rub her breasts or back against me. One time i just stood and there and let her continue. Once the erection came through she proceeded to bash man off while making a customer a pizza. I pulled down her jeans and she had these sexy pink lace french knickers on. Was considering bending it over then came to my senses: no dom, big angry bf, disrespecting my guys shop. Walked out of there without even ejaculating, she dont talk to me no more lol.

The end.

Has anyone plucked up the courage to attempt eating one of their various pickled snacks yet? Those big jars look like something from a victorian surgery.

never been tempted

their sweets and snacks give man the itis though

faak cool story was cool

@tb

Came in the thread expecting dark hair and big tits

*leaves*

lol @ big square head fuck

Remember hearing 1 guy on radio complain about them.

Said he went car wash, said to 1 of them "Ok mate?"

Pole plainfaced him

Guy said "You ok mate, alright yeah?"

Pole points at him goes "Now you don't tell me this 1, this okai mayte"

Man said he was baffed.