Horse riding....

Fighting Weight

Man would just box a horse in its face if it started giving me lip.

Look up Wild Mustangs working with Convicts in America EAGALA. You aint boxing those horses in the face standard LOVE!

This is some of the most aggressive and voilent prisoners in America & They used the Wild Mustangs to rehabilitate them,

EAGALA is what I am doing now in London with repeat  offenders & Social work referrals. Quite offend Ive had lippy men thinking they big men and will take on these horses but they aint so bad when they standing in an area with no weapons and need to build up a form of trust with this horse to get it to do the activity. Its very interesting. 

If anyone wants to participate in a session PM we are doing an open day for local authorities in June & Case studys will be done also.

Did it once in the Dominican Republic. Really enjoyed it. But that was on a stunning beach in 30 degree heat. Would I enjoy it on a lampin 3 degree frosty damp morning in Blighty? Unlikely.

However, girls that have an interest in horses are usually slags. So that's worth considering.

Did it once in the Dominican Republic. Really enjoyed it. But that was on a stunning beach in 30 degree heat. Would I enjoy it on a lampin 3 degree frosty damp morning in Blighty? Unlikely.

However, girls that have an interest in horses are usually slags. So that's worth considering.

:lmao:  :lmao:  elaborate

:lmao:  :lmao:  elaborate

/

May Do Want