Can you be with a broke guy/girl?

Guest chap44uns

Mark up is ridiculous on the Shea butter aside from the little piece of money it takes to package it presentably its almost 100% profit. And if people ask for Shea mixed with other essential oils eg raw coconut oil. That melted down and blended together doubles the quantity so its a great look.

Mark up is ridiculous on the Shea butter aside from the little piece of money it takes to package it presentably its almost 100% profit. And if people ask for Shea mixed with other essential oils eg raw coconut oil. That melted down and blended together doubles the quantity so its a great look.

a fbook shop where u can reach ur customers should do the trick

but from the looks of it u wont get anywhere near the top of google / no1s searching for it

market stall / flogging to shops could be noiiice

on a side note i tried to use a shit ton of ghee instead of cooking oil the other day n stunk my whole house out / ruined dins

dont do it

That's what I'm talking about.

That legal cooking in the kitchen.

That's what I'm talking about.

That legal cooking in the kitchen.

i tell my young buck slooo down if ur gnna wash the food make sure u mix it right !

Guest chap44uns

what do you package it in

bags and boxes

tumblr_m3hcviRYWB1r01fyro1_500.gif

Plastic, bottle, same difference.

• Upvote 1

Money good cuz i get the Shea butter for free, my mums friend brings it from Africa. For what he pays 50p for, i can sell for nearly 100 pounds and its still cheaper than what anyone is selling it for here already. The artwork is different because my friend makes them so it depends on the piece. We sell them to whoever needs them. May start up a website or a fb page for this soon as i wont be able to get out as much. yeah jay ciggs was easy to quit, weed took a little longer but once i had my scans and reality hit me i put the your first before any cravings n stuff. Might bun weed again in the future but no where near as much as i did previously

i use raw shea butter people bring itt from Ghana whenever they go - shes right it is literally cheap as chips there 

good hassu

True Dave.

U lot wanna count urself lucky u dnt live in the US. Where it seems, according to Good Hair, men are expected to an do pay for the weave for the women in their lives. Its actually a real consideration for a man. Can I maintain her hair?