What do you consider flirting?

Yuri

Was just talking about this with someone and got me thinking

Especially for people in a relationship. Would you feel comfortable with your partner laughing and joking with someone of the opposite sex? Or is anything more than a "hey how you doing?" inappropriate. I know certain guys come zero tolerance on this, others take it less seriously.

if shes a whore she will flirt and she is so she will

flirting is banter to females 

they will feel awkward and unpopular if they dont do it

and it will lead to sexual liasons

they will feel awkward and unpopular if they dont do it

they will not be the female protagonist and this is the crux and probably a line worth £5 million in terms of truth

you can not take these creatures seriously

this is the world we created

ps she has herpes

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Depends on the life and where you live

I'm firmly of the opinion there may be no point trying to settle down for long term (3 years+) if you are under 30

what do you think will change at 30 out of curiosity?

Men will have a clue what they want in a woman, what is a decent woman, and will probably have banged enough slores to be happy enough to settle down

Will have also probably acquired the linguistic skills to prize a nun away from her position in the order and convince her to settle down

Depends on the life and where you live

I'm firmly of the opinion there may be no point trying to settle down for long term (3 years+) if you are under 30

what do you think will change at 30 out of curiosity?

Men will have a clue what they want in a woman, what is a decent woman, and will probably have banged enough slores to be happy enough to settle down

Will have also probably acquired the linguistic skills to prize a nun away from her position in the order and convince her to settle down

fair enough, finding the right nun in itself will be an arduous task

add at least 5 years

plus she will forsake the Lord for some silver tongued devil so scratch the whole thing tbh

im not angry but i would have every right to be

i have said countless times my views are not drawn from being a cuckold myself

you will soon vent about yr girlfriend cheating

will i offer condolences? no

i will say i told you

im an anti feminist. im a male supremacist

these are my personal politics

based on logic not emotions

humans have been around for over 250 thousand years

female supremacy for around 50 years

we aint all soft in the head

the type to capitulate to fashion without reason

dont hate me for being right

hate yourself

• Downvote 2

seriously, what happened to you 2?

always so angry when it comes to females

It's not anger brother it's recognition

These females are a twisted echo of the women free love era, sans the revolutionary ideology, they will actively go out of their way to pursue relationships with multiple partners and will feel juvenile if they don't accomplish this gruesome feat

It is like a right of initiation at a masons lodge

Only when they have sacrificed their dignity and honor for fleeting worship of their body can they truly be qualified to be looked after by some poor bastard with ideals of family and saving a woman because she's worth it

I have conducted studies and I can confirm it is 100% the dream of modern western women to be a whore and then have a man accept them warts and all, and of course this acceptance comes in the form of submission, it's this century's version of castration

If you attempt to question them on their motives they will lay a savage tale on you wherein they were mistreated and cheated on by their past 20 partners, and that if you won't lay down and roll over someone else will, and you will have no choice but to concede that they are infact angels deep down 

It's the princess Diana syndrome

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

These females are a twisted echo of the women free love era, sans the revolutionary ideology, they will actively go out of their way to pursue relationships with multiple partners and will feel juvenile if they don't accomplish this gruesome feat

Only when they have sacrificed their dignity and honor for fleeting worship of their body can they truly be qualified to be looked after by some poor bastard with ideals of family and saving a woman because she's worth it

I have conducted studies and I can confirm it is 100% the dream of modern western women to be a whore and then have a man accept them warts and all, and of course this acceptance comes in the form of submission, it's this century's version of castration

If you attempt to question them on their motives they will lay a savage tale on you wherein they were mistreated and cheated on by their past 20 partners, and that if you won't lay down and roll over someone else will, and you will have no choice but to concede that they are infact angels deep down 

put it better than i could

sad stuff

then feminist cuckolds wanna call you burnt

what a world

feel like nelson mandela lmao

• Upvote 6

fam i fully understand this and am weary of this too, i see it everywhere

im just saying, there must be a few somewhere that fit the bill if you just alter where you look or something?

fam i fully understand this and am weary of this too, i see it everywhere

im just saying, there must be a few somewhere that fit the bill if you just alter where you look or something?

They don't fit the bill so much as ask you to pay fr it

I had plans to open my own version of Jurrasic park, filled with species cloned from the women from the early 20th century

But as the saying goes strife will find a way and you can bet the velociraptor-like minds of these women would eventually triumph, underestimating their cunning is a fatal mistake

You are the hunter, your relationship is the jungle, and the trap is the innumerable affairs these velociraptor women plan to have behind your back

Only when it's too late and everything is over will you realise, and there will be nothing to do in your moment of recognition but grudgingly mutter 'good girl' before you find yourself done on all fronts with your head being chewed off and your life in ruins

What studies did u conduct?

put it better than i could

sad stuff

then feminist cuckolds wanna call you burnt

what a world

feel like nelson mandela lmao

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

• Upvote 1