Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic

Mr. Martinez

ATH just been hit 

• 2 months later...
  • User changed the title to Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic
  • 1 month later...

Been on HL for years yields are poor compared to crypto or leverage trading, but its good steady money if you play safe and the dividends are a nice little drop.

I have been using this farm as a money printer on the BSC https://theanimal.farm/ it's a yield farm built to last unlike most in the defi world.

If you don't want to risk losing money use the single stake BUSD farm or one of the Stable coin pair's farms to produce the dog token which you can sell on pcs or then use the single pool Dog token to produce the Pig governance token. You can then Stake the Pig token for BUSD rewards ( which are pretty low) or just sell the pig token on PCS (personally hold on to 70% of my pigs and taking 30% profit). Would say put in 5k to 10k if you don't have much capital to put in.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice I never bit the bullet with the tomb forks. T see Tomb absolutely plummeted heard Harry may have a couple tricks up his sleeve might throw a little something on that. Did get into the EMP money a Tomb fork on smart chain based on eth.  

Anyone get rekted with Luna ? I had some UST on anchor 😩

• 1 month later...