What is the biggest threat to mankind?

Eskay Jones

Can't remember if I read on here but Mississippi banned sex education in schools until 2011. Has the highest teen birth rate and hiv+ in young adults rate in the US.

crazy

(kind of irrelevant to the thread but just learnt this).

/

what dave said... mankind itself.

on earth:

white ppl = themselves

black ppl = white ppl/abortion

nuclear war

beyond earth:

take your pick, so much movements going on out there one   

-----------

ultimately i think our biggest threat will come from those seeking world domination/control

• Downvote 4

Aids is not the biggest threat to mankind...its even going to be downgraded from a terminal illness soon.

but the biggest threat to mankind is Daemonism

currently inherent and most prominent in the west and their Arab counterparts

that some people can sit there thinking up pure evil (such as the HIV virus, and countless others they have in a lab somewhere)

instigating two countries against each other so that they move in and gain more power

will ultimately climax into a world war.

but like einstein said... at least WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones again.

the reason aids is being downgraded is because while its a terminal illness people dont have to go to work and can survive off big government cheques for 20 years,

obviously the social stigma, side effects (cant bareback, drink, smoke or take drugs) and the illness itself are enough to make it a terminal illness. But yeah lets just say that the scientists are doing great keeping us just well enough to stay in the debt slave system.

My answer will be something to do with humans, it will be a hard one to point out what, all the hatred and evilness that stems from every nation on the earth is a clear sign.

@timebomb - dont hate on G-ds chosen people because you are lesser, it is not your fault, you were all given the choice but only the jewish people accepted the Torah. Sry g

muslims

we'll see on the day of judgement boys, good luck.

let them be we'll have the last laugh inshallah.

just like spurs does yeah? come end of season.

yah.

Check my post in the hunt for top four i predicted us finishing 5th months ago i stick by it im under no illusions we gon flop worse than last yr

edit  - maybe 6th tbh

To answer the thread seriously I truly believe that its the vain superficial people that will ultimately be the cause to end all mankind 

Those people who refuse to age with grace so they inject themselves with poison to make themselves look what they believe to be beautiful 

Those people that are unhappy with what God gave them so are fucking about with Gods genes aka genetics and DNA, making clones and genetically modified organisms in the hunt for perfection/immortality 

Oh that and Robots lol

That shit be creepy yo