Eating p*ssy

Fresh

lol trust dem girl are so shit in bed, whenever u come across one they come like theyr gonna surprise u wid suttin

start bare jumping on top and doing some tulisa trix wen giving brain, tryna be dominant aswell

some big yawnnnnn them beats u cant wait to end but its so hard to force urself to bust lol

them beats u only go to dem cos deyr ur smoking buddy, them times they think u wanna beat...... BUT YOU NEVER WANT TO BEAT

• Upvote 2

them beats u only go to dem cos deyr ur smoking buddy, them times they think u wanna beat...... BUT YOU NEVER WANT TO BEAT

:o  the real

..ity

It is some profound emotion when a girl goes on top/down and thinks she's sick when she aint. It's like pity mixed with boredom mixed with disappointment and trying to guage the soonest opportunity to flip the position without her clocking that you think she's shit.  

• Upvote 4

hmph

5/6 years ago when a thread like this was made it was frowned upon by 90% of the forum

I wonder how things have changed these last few years 

People have matured?

/

I'd never eat out a slag but with the mrs I don't give a fuck as long as its clean.

/

A lad I used to work with LOVED smashing brasses. He'd pay extra just to eat the p*ssy as well. Some people just enjoy it

Lol I love having the excuse of 'rough sex' of being able to just bareface slap chicks in the face

spit in their face

THAT WAS SHIT

NOW OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND THROAT AND DONT DO ANYTHING

'for fucks sake do I have to do everything myself'

'your embaressing yourself'

lol I swear I get so much lulz nowadays

hmph

5/6 years ago when a thread like this was made it was frowned upon by 90% of the forum

I wonder how things have changed these last few years 

People have matured?

/

I'd never eat out a slag but with the mrs I don't give a fuck as long as its clean.

/

A lad I used to work with LOVED smashing brasses. He'd pay extra just to eat the p*ssy as well. Some people just enjoy it

i know someone who got turnt down at a broth for asking to eat her p*ssy

nasty muthfucka