Grimmest experiences with links

Fighting Weight

Grimmest thing you've done / seen on a link

You know, where you think, shit, this girl is grim, but shamefully still proceed to go through with the beat

I was going to a girls yard with her once, going through peckham, she was tipsy/drunk, she says 'hold on a second' and walks into an alley..I didn't really know what was happening. Next second I see some line of piss run back down from the alley, then she comes out like 'ok my house isn't far'

Beat it.

Another time, I went to a girls yard (well, hostel) and she had her baby sleeping on the bed

Beat it on the floor. then afterward she fed the baby from a bottle, then put it in a babychair...so I was jamming on the bed, and she walks over to the babychair, and turns the chair around so it's not facing us

beat it again

*shudder*

Second one is low, first one is just ugh

Never seen either of them again.

II remember when I was about 18/19 my boy brought me through on a two man flex in some next side of brum. I remember pulling up outside the girls flat, them flats you can tell people have been murdered in and killed themselves from. My boy was telling me, how his link has been in and out of hospital for cutting herself and has had her yute taken into care. I was thinking boy if his ting is like that mine has gotta be mutated rag doll. We walked in the flat, his ting told me to go in that room with her friend from the get go. No lie, my ting looked like fiz cotton, only time I've beat a girl without not kissing or no intention of either. Literally beat the friend after 4 minutes of talking and waited in the car asoon as I bussed the nut. Was so shook the condom was going to break because it was definitely the type of ting who's DTK (down to keep) no qualms. Still remember the flat to this day, bedroom in the living room, no carpet in the halls. My tings room, literally was two mattress on the floor and a bedside lamp.

/

I remember when I was about 18/19 my boy brought me through on a two man flex in some next side of brum. I remember pulling up outside the girls flat, them flats you can tell people have been murdered in and killed themselves from. My boy was telling me, how his link has been in and out of hospital for cutting herself and has had her yute taken into care. I was thinking boy if his ting is like that mine has gotta be mutated rag doll. We walked in the flat, his ting told me to go in that room with her friend from the get go. No lie, my ting looked like fiz cotton, only time I've beat a girl without not kissing or no intention of either. Literally beat the friend after 4 minutes of talking and waited in the car asoon as I bussed the nut. Was so shook the condom was going to break because it was definitely the type of ting who's DTK (down to keep) no qualms. Still remember the flat to this day, bedroom in the living room, no carpet in the halls. My tings room, literally was two mattress on the floor and a bedside lamp.

/

Another time after a student night, took this girl straight from the shubs to the park next door. I remember her pulling out her tampon and before I beat......smfh

My Teen days were fucking grim.

Beat it.

Another time, I went to a girls yard (well, hostel) and she had her baby sleeping on the bed

Similar to this, met this chick in Wood Green shopping centre, told me to come back to her place later on that night, got there it was a hostel, her cousin was also in the room, but she told her to go in the bathroom so she was literally jamming in the bath for about 20 mins. Straight after i kicked never linked again she was quite sexy though. I wonder if anyone knows her she called herself Shannay but her real name was Farrah cos i clocked a letter in her place.

Not even that bad but the worst i could think of, but I guess the combination of it being the first day i met her - she let me beat and dashing her cous in the bath makes it grimish..

SEEN A SPOT/LUMP NEAR DI p*ssy FLAP, BUT STILL RELUCTANTLY FUKD HER ANYWAYS

/

MY BOYS FRIEND CAME DOWN TO VISIT HIM IN HALLS... WE ALL WENT RAVING IN READING, WENT BACK TO HALLS, SHE WAS FEELING ME... GOT TO THE SEX AND THE STRONGEST WIFF OF FISH SMELL EXUDING FROM HER WAS QUITE OVERWHELMING...

BANGED HER ANYWAYS

Beating doggy, throwing that ass meat back on my pelvis, then why? WHY? Did I have to look down to see that hairy bum crack!

I did that 

89904597.png

Kevin Hart turtleshell by reflex.

got my bearings together, grit my teeth, and finished off in missionary.

Beating doggy, throwing that ass meat back on my pelvis, then why? WHY? Did I have to look down to see that hairy bum crack!

I did that

89904597.png

Kevin Hart turtleshell by reflex.

got my bearings together, grit my teeth, and finished off in missionary.

Yes

This happened last time I fucked a dark skin girl

Swear that's given me a mental block

Shits was hairier than mine ffs

don't judge me, wern't my sorta thing but she insisted *shrugs*

hold on fill in the blanks

did you go link her, then she insisted you take a shit, then polish the ring with her tongue?

nahh i did the poo at mines before i arrived at hers

she proceeded to suck me, lifted the tings and started licking under mi nuts.