Grimmest experiences with links

Fighting Weight

Got one ting, who wants me to do it to her...

:ph34r:

Why I asked

But my heart isn't init

But the deev in me is saying skys the limit

Fighting an inner battle

I'll probably do it still, you need to get whatever deev ambitions you have outta your system before you settle down.

Got one ting, who wants me to do it to her...

:ph34r:

Why I asked

But my heart isn't init

But the deev in me is saying skys the limit

Fighting an inner battle

if a chick asks me to through a brick in her face i wont even question it

im just providing a service, i dont have to enjoy it

• Downvote 1

one trampy algerian girl txt me telling me shes hungry and her benefits dont come for few more days, drove down bought her a kebab and buss in her mouth, it was wrong of me cos i knew she was vulnerable and living in some kind of refuge/hostel place.

/

one next vulnerable girl, she was drunk or high or something, told her dont ever contact me again, she was breaking down telling me not to leave her, told her ok lemme piss on u, she got down on her knees and opened her mouth, put my d*ck in it but couldnt go through with it, just walked out left her crying.

fuckin hell

"used to be on deen..but now i slack"

• Upvote 1

Guest chap44uns

had a ting yam my bum shortly afta taking a shit

had a ting vomit on my lap tryna deep throat

seen quite abit but them two top the list.

yea had the vomit on the lap from trying to deep throat me, she cleaned me up and finished me off so was all good.

/

anal sexed one thing and there was blood, duno if it was internal or external damage.

/

one trampy algerian girl txt me telling me shes hungry and her benefits dont come for few more days, drove down bought her a kebab and buss in her mouth, it was wrong of me cos i knew she was vulnerable and living in some kind of refuge/hostel place.

/

one next vulnerable girl, she was drunk or high or something, told her dont ever contact me again, she was breaking down telling me not to leave her, told her ok lemme piss on u, she got down on her knees and opened her mouth, put my d*ck in it but couldnt go through with it, just walked out left her crying.

When i pray every day its to repent for these foul things ive done.

CARSJ

• Upvote 1

not even half a virgin for tb come judgement

not sure about this pissing lark

not sure at all

im all for slappin a bird up n i regularly do but this

i was gona ask r u pullin back the skin n blasting it with piss or dribbling on bitches but im speakin to a muslim n a jew

im guessin u guys aint doin it over the sink this is just another spectrum

in the shower or bathtub in a hotel, allow getting piss anywhere

its quite fun if your into that degrading lark, usually on loads of drugs and alcohol and only do it when i actually need a piss like allow saying it and then u cant piss lol

obviously then u can deliver the classic line, one of my faves

'now clean yourself up you dirty bitch you make sick'

lols were had all round

edit- not quite all round

talking about piss reminds me of this one time at my boys yard. We had two links over so i wake up next day mashed up from last night and i went to the bathroom. Next thing the girl i beat walks into the bathroom and jumps straight into the shower, I'm like cool just doing my thing in the bathroom, obviously straight up looking at this naked chick but next thing i clock his yellow stream in the tub and i'm like nah fam that's grim. Anyways my nigs made her bleach the whole bathtub