Grimmest experiences with links

Fighting Weight

one next vulnerable girl, she was drunk or high or something, told her dont ever contact me again, she was breaking down telling me not to leave her, told her ok lemme piss on u, she got down on her knees and opened her mouth, put my d*ck in it but couldnt go through with it, just walked out left her crying.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Seriously.

mate what are you talking about

You have nothing on me, I am a highly cultured individual, when I want to be, I am responsible and look after myself

right now Im recovering after a long swimming and sauna session at my pops place to recover after the huge poker session me and my uncs had last night in the actual poker room with the actual table in the actualy owned houses next to the 8 blocks of flats we just had built

keep posting from ur fresh macbook ur mum bought on your student credit for 'xmas'

I will continue enjoying Pesach from my opulent surroundings and posting with my antique laptop thx plz get off my normaly upwardly curved d*ck

I will piss on your matza blyat

Grimmest for me has been gotta be the foul smelling beat, was like the narn had that ocean breeze ambipur on 5 min intervals

Grimmest thing you've done / seen on a link

You know, where you think, shit, this girl is grim, but shamefully still proceed to go through with the beat

I was going to a girls yard with her once, going through peckham, she was tipsy/drunk, she says 'hold on a second' and walks into an alley..I didn't really know what was happening. Next second I see some line of piss run back down from the alley, then she comes out like 'ok my house isn't far'

Beat it.

Another time, I went to a girls yard (well, hostel) and she had her baby sleeping on the bed

Beat it on the floor. then afterward she fed the baby from a bottle, then put it in a babychair...so I was jamming on the bed, and she walks over to the babychair, and turns the chair around so it's not facing us

beat it again

*shudder*

Second one is low, first one is just ugh

Never seen either of them again.

LMFAO

D baby mum beats wiv d kid about is fukin indescribable and unwordable

Real times wiv a rrrReal slag

Grimmest for me has been gotta be the foul smelling beat, was like the narn had that ocean breeze ambipur on 5 min intervals

AMBIPUR?

AMBIPUR?

we're talking about smells of toxic sulphur dioxide and the worst you had was an air freshener?

im talking ocean breeze bro, a blackpool kinda ocean breeze

• Upvote 1