Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fighting Weight

★★★ Nonito Donaire vs Guillermo Rigondeux ★★★

34 posts in this topic

April 13th.

Love both these guys. Especially Rigo. Good to see matchups with the best in their divisions happening for once, under Top Rank too.

I am torn with the prediction for the moment. It's either going to be Rigo outboxing him to a UD or a Donaire KO.  Going with the former at the moment though Rigo doesn't have a great chin he should be able to take away Donaires left hook...if he can't, it's goodnight.

Mos def. Been calling for it for ages, was genuinely surprised it actually got signed! The corruption has me jaded (speaking of corruption, the obligatory mention that Rigo will find it very hard to get a decision from the judges)

I cant say whos gonna win this........both counter punchers.....gonna be tight to call...defo dont want it to go to judges card...

donaire ko

donaire ko

Rigondeaux is a good boxer but doesn't seem to be rated by anyone. Everyone hanging off donaires nuts but Rigondeaux has never really been picked as a serious contender

donaire ko

Rigondeaux is a good boxer but doesn't seem to be rated by anyone. Everyone hanging off donaires nuts but Rigondeaux has never really been picked as a serious contender

funny u shud say that cause from what i see everyone's been sucking off rigondeaux and has been for time. 

I genuinely am not looking forward to alot of fights this year, but this is one I am.

I don't know too much about them bar what I have seen on youtube, online etc.

For the neutral it should be a good fight.

^agreed

important fight for both and great fight for the fans

We need more fights for the fans. Not fights where its against journeymen because the promoters too shook to give what the fans want.

We need more fights for the fans. Not fights where its against journeymen because the promoters too shook to give what the fans want.

Unfortunately it's going in the opposite direction. With the WBC banning unification fights, and a few more ABC organisations set to be legitimised within the next couple years, things won't get better.

Only hope is that when Bob Arum pegs it, there may not be as an aversion between GBP and Top Rank working together....though this recent HBO / Showtime switcharound will no doubt fuck things up.

donaire ko

funny u shud say that cause from what i see everyone's been sucking off rigondeaux and has been for time.

Really? More than Donaire or Mares?

This gonna be on Sky Sports?

where r d specials

FFS so used to watching HD channels hate it when big sports events ain't in HD

Cheers brah

im very tempted to get box nation for this

In with my usual claim that rigo is going to get robbed.

12rd rd...they are gonna rob rigo I know it

It's been a near shut out

SJulie Lederman 116-111.
Tom Schrek 115-112
John Stewart 114-113

MY NIGGA RIGO

SCHOOLED HIM.