★★★ Nonito Donaire vs Guillermo Rigondeux ★★★

Fighting Weight

April 13th.

Love both these guys. Especially Rigo. Good to see matchups with the best in their divisions happening for once, under Top Rank too.

I am torn with the prediction for the moment. It's either going to be Rigo outboxing him to a UD or a Donaire KO.  Going with the former at the moment though Rigo doesn't have a great chin he should be able to take away Donaires left hook...if he can't, it's goodnight.

donaire ko

Rigondeaux is a good boxer but doesn't seem to be rated by anyone. Everyone hanging off donaires nuts but Rigondeaux has never really been picked as a serious contender

funny u shud say that cause from what i see everyone's been sucking off rigondeaux and has been for time. 

We need more fights for the fans. Not fights where its against journeymen because the promoters too shook to give what the fans want.

Unfortunately it's going in the opposite direction. With the WBC banning unification fights, and a few more ABC organisations set to be legitimised within the next couple years, things won't get better.

Only hope is that when Bob Arum pegs it, there may not be as an aversion between GBP and Top Rank working together....though this recent HBO / Showtime switcharound will no doubt fuck things up.

donaire ko

Rigondeaux is a good boxer but doesn't seem to be rated by anyone. Everyone hanging off donaires nuts but Rigondeaux has never really been picked as a serious contender

funny u shud say that cause from what i see everyone's been sucking off rigondeaux and has been for time.

Really? More than Donaire or Mares?

• 3 weeks later...