Verified Posters Thread

Woodpecker

its bait faze is tulse or just a man who has fallen in love/infatuated with an online personality

JAS is my brother but he has also shown signs that he has fallen in love with this character we call tulse

although Jas and I hacked the forum together it never crossed my mind on how he managed to do it so easily

which leads me to believe JAS = Faze = Tulse

• Upvote 1

its bait faze is tulse or just a man who has fallen in love/infatuated with an online personality

JAS is my brother but he has also shown signs that he has fallen in love with this character we call tulse

although Jas and I hacked the forum together it never crossed my mind on how he managed to do it so easily

i confirm that JAS is his own separate entity

i cannot, however, comment on his infatuation with the trolls of the forum

but JAS has the same ip as you 

so.......

6-onion-slice.jpg

but JAS has the same ip as you 

so.......

I AM YOU

gasp_animation.gif

fack.