Homeless people that ask for money

Badman

What is your approach?

Does the pity get the better of you and u dig into your pockets? Or do you look down on them and don't even acknowledge them?

I just got approached by a black dude while waiting for my train. Was very polite and he quickly explained his situation. Was very bait that he had his story rehearsed but he seemed very sincere.....

Told him I ain't got change but now I feel like a c*nt. I have a strict no donations policy but I feel like I wish I gave something to him now LOL

Think I've been hussled.....

i dont give money

usually when i see homeless people on the streets i buy food and juice and stuff, when i was back in South Woodford college days there was usually someone outside one place i got my breakfast from (always woke up late never had time to eat at home) used to get hima lil juice and something to eat, winter times coffee and a donut, sometimes it would cut down on what i could get for lunch, but its minor, no idea what happened to him

then out and about just get them a lil drink or crisps or something if i can

• Upvote 1

What is your approach?

Does the pity get the better of you and u dig into your pockets? Or do you look down on them and don't even acknowledge them?

I just got approached by a black dude while waiting for my train. Was very polite and he quickly explained his situation. Was very bait that he had his story rehearsed but he seemed very sincere.....

Told him I ain't got change but now I feel like a c*nt. I have a strict no donations policy but I feel like I wish I gave something to him now LOL

was this at liverpool street

if so then boy..

I love the stories about the street tramps who are actually billionaires

Yeah, they smear shit on themselves, take a bath in piss, pull a few teeth out an sit in the pouring rain to keep petrol in that merc

Apparently

The streets is could outchea

them immigrants that get 200k a year in benefits stories theres

What is your approach?

if so then boy..

ARGHHHHH

talk to me bro, did I dodge a bullet?!

What is your approach?

if so then boy..

ARGHHHHH

talk to me bro, did I dodge a bullet?!

when i used to stop there on my commute guy approached me

i know its that nigga from the desc just surprised hes still there, fuckery.

also that wheelchair bastard in dalston

cs GABOS

Glad at least here there's not a mob of them run by shady groups.

When I was in China, they follow you, touch you, beg you, bring their little kids to guilt you.

/

I still had some shabby woman come up to me as I left uni telling me she had no money to get a train home. I politely said I had no change, but heard the girl behind me telling her to jog on. 

dnt give money when approached, might give change when i feel like it to some poor soul

dnt agree with high n mighty ppl who say dnt give them money theyll only spend it on booze n drugs

of course they will its frickin cold out there. food they can get for free. some of them if they try to eat would just throw up anyway

Guest chap44uns

there's this bait rasta guy in NW always approaching everyone

always use to ask for 50p but di inflation hit and it went up to a pound

if you tell him i don't have change he straight up asks for a note lol

pmsl

must be gunsmoke