Isit right/wrong that mixed race people are addressed as Black?

kerser

I was just reading this article that was posted in the sports room

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/england-sickening-chants-against-rio-1786627

Let’s be blunt about this: groups of white men singing about burning two black men on a bonfire is repulsive.

Soon as i got to that point i stopped and just had a thought, they are actually half White

So isit right that mixed race people in general are always labelled as Black?

Does it bother you?

Its absolutely disgusting and down right disrespectful  to di originals like myself to see them as black when half of them is clearly white..The idea that these  hybrid people can be thrown onto the black pile  needs to stop .Tryna make out like we some next multiracial latino race kmt .
This is why black people are so chupid an fail miserably its because we have a habit of accepting ANYTHING and saying foolish things like...

“Oh I don’t mind what mixed race people want to call themselves, if they want to call themselves ‘black’ that’s OK, it’s up to them .
"white people see them as black so they are black"

This is how dumb we are. We see nothing wrong with accepting a LIE and going along with a LIE because when a person with one black parent and one white parent calls themselves BLACK... that person is LYING KMT

• Downvote 6

I think it depends on which parent is black/white

I find that mixed race guys I know with white dads tend not to let the whitey bashing run as much as the ones with white mums

Always think :/ when I see mixed race guys talking about fuck white people etc

What about your mum and her family smh

• Downvote 1

Its absolutely disgusting and down right disrespectful  to di originals like myself to see them as black when half of them is clearly white..The idea that these  hybrid people can be thrown onto the black pile  needs to stop .Tryna make out like we some next multiracial latino race kmt .

This is why black people are so chupid an fail miserably its because we have a habit of accepting ANYTHING and saying foolish things like...

“Oh I don’t mind what mixed race people want to call themselves, if they want to call themselves ‘black’ that’s OK, it’s up to them .

This is how dumb we are. We see nothing wrong with accepting a LIE and going along with a LIE because when a person with one black parent and one white parent calls themselves BLACK... that person is LYING KMT

I was going to give you some advice about how you should try not conforming to any sort of label and how it's better to actually be free from all that sh*t which is imposed onto you but then I realised you're an idiot so it would just be wasted.

• Upvote 1

Society will for the most part view them as black, especially if they are male. Now they may not see themselves as black, hell there are black people that don't want to see themselves as black, but they are fucking black.

Day are half wyte . Come off  that brainwashing shit

obama_first_black_president.gif

Society will for the most part view them as black, especially if they are male. Now they may not see themselves as black, hell there are black people that don't want to see themselves as black, but they are fucking black.

Day are half wyte . Come off  that brainwashing shit

obama_first_black_president.gif

Whats your point ?

LOL stacks cracks me up.. 

guy must have some race detecting app on his phone always comes with a swift response on these topics. 

Allow banning him.  he shoots himself in the foot quite often

Could care less of how they want to identify themselves. 

But I also slant face when I hear them dropping some anti white comments

You guys are all missing the most significant factor.

Society will for the most part view them as black

I can't lie I see mixed people as more black than white.

Dominant gene?

No, white society.  That's why they are seen as black.  They are different and its the easiest way to identify them.

Same way black society will see you as 'white'.  you go to Ghana and get called blufonyo by kids in the street.

>

Dominant gene?

No, white society.  That's why they are seen as black.  They are different and its the easiest way to identify them.

Same way black society will see you as 'white'.  you go to Ghana and get called blufonyo by kids in the street.

LOl what. 

Its true though. Mixed people get called  oyinbo  in naija too 

&gt

;

Dominant gene?

lockquote>

LOl what. 

Its true though. Mixed people get called  oyinbo  in naija too 

haha yeah my ex was half ghanaiaiaiaiaian and even had an afro and thats how some young kids saw her