Isit right/wrong that mixed race people are addressed as Black?

kerser

Doubt having a white mom would be weird .having a white mom when you are half white is caj because thats what they are  .

Having a white spouse on the other hand when you are black ....Recipe for disaster imo .

Just don't  understand it .

How the  hell can you be sitting with   holly talking  about di black  struggle and black  opression  .

See it all the  time ,  niggas biting their tounge  not being able to say  shit lol

dunno why u like talking about struggle and oppression like a black girl will lap it up

Doubt having a white mom would be weird .having a white mom when you are half white is caj because thats what they are  .

Having a white spouse on the other hand when you are black ....Recipe for disaster imo .

Just don't  understand it .

How the  hell can you be sitting with   holly talking  about di black  struggle and black  opression  .

See it all the  time ,  niggas biting their tounge  not being able to say  shit lol

dunno why u like talking about struggle and oppression like a black girl will lap it up

:/

On 28/03/2013 at 3:44 PM, Mame Biram Diouf said:
On 28/03/2013 at 1:50 PM, Afgoon said:

white women were sent to us like a trojan horse.. we lapped it up , espcially the negros, and it broke their community 

:lmao:   :lmao:

tears

a wordsmith, don't care what anybody says

My sisters youths are mix race as far as I am concerned they are black. They have a wasteman white dad who I will knock out if he was to reappear. Just brought them a load of Easter eggs. They are only 4 and 5 I am pretty sure they see themself as being black

its disrespectful saying black or white.. period. 

however there are only 2 reasons for associating a mixed race person by just their black side or heritage

1:out of racism,(from white pple not wanting their melalinless selves to be associated with blackness they originated from and stupid black people unconsciously accepting this racism)

2: or desperation from black people needing to hold on to something when they achieve something they believe a full black person wouldn't or couldn't or from white people out of guilt for what full black people were denied

and it doesnt matter how the mixed race person wants to see themselves.

a cow can neigh all it likes, trot like one and call itself a horse all day. its not. 

if we are to define a person of 'black' race... this person has predominantly  africoid genotype in his/her body

a mixed race child (assuming one black and one white parent) has only 50% of two or more distinct genotypes (internally...as the appearance doesnt really matter)

therefore a diet coke isnt the real thing. 

But here's the thing, his dad is brown skin and his mother is fair skin, not white.

Without taking the dna tests he would never assume the European % was so high.

The appearance of his family is pretty typical to people in the Caribbean, 1 fair skin parent 1 darker parent.

Now take a mix race person born here, white mum black dad.

If the white mum has a black great great grandfather then the child could have a similar makeup to Colin Jackson yet their parents look nothing alike.

That means there a bunch of people from Caribbean who are more European than a lot of biracial people in this country yet call themselves black, it breaks down pretty quickly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But here's the thing, his dad is brown skin and his mother is fair skin, not white.

The appearance of his family is pretty typical to people in the Caribbean, 1 fair skin parent 1 darker parent.

If the white mum has a black great great grandfather then the child could have a similar makeup to Colin Jackson yet their parents look nothing alike.

That means there a bunch of people from Caribbean who are more European than a lot of biracial people in this country yet call themselves black, it breaks down pretty quickly.

This  is some fairy tail shit ....How many wyte people  you know with a black great grandfather ?...

however there are only 2 reasons for associating a mixed race person by just their black side or heritage

I would say the two main reasons are,

1) They are so fucked up and brainwashed from whiteys lies that they believe they are black

2) When it benefits their yellow  asses they are black , when it doesn't they are not.

I would say the two main reasons are,

1) They are so f*cked up and brainwashed from whiteys lies that they believe they are black

2) When it benefits their yellow asses they are black , when it doesn't they are not.

Di realness

This  is some fairy tail sh*t ....How many wyte people  you know with a black great grandfather ?...

I don't tend to study next people's family tree like that but it don't even have to be great, it can be great great and the point is still valid.

1 don at my school, blonde hair but his skin was kinda olive, asked him where he was from cos it was baffling, said his grandad was black, when I saw his mum I knew he was telling the truth.

When he has kids the children will be even more white than him but with a black great grandfather.

Happens a lot in Wales and Germany.

My oldest friend is half Colombian half Scottish, his mum looks native, he looks white, he told me his grandad in Colombia was black, you would never see him and believe it, if we go even further back how the hell is anyone able gonna know their ethnicity based just on skin colour.

Would you know that this guy's grandad is white?

Lloyd-9.jpg