Isit right/wrong that mixed race people are addressed as Black?

kerser

T.F are you mixed race  ?

Nope.

No disrespect but for some reason i find this hard to believe .

It seems like you have an agenda of 1 lumping mixed race people in the black community and 2 promoting interracial dating  .

Something which i noticed in the thread about black footballers and white women thread

I dont really give a shit what you believe.

I personally think mix race people are black, but tbh they can be whatever they want to be, it won't change my thoughts. What I will say is anytime I've met a mix race person and they have no knowledge of black history or culture it fucking annoys me, just as much as when I met mix race people who go the other way and have hatred for white people. TBH I group them both in the same lost soul confused group as white girls who only like black men as they want a brown baby and hate black women...

I promote dating whoever you want to date, marry, fuck, whatever, its your life do what the fuck you want to do with it and live life.

My agenda is being real to yourself.

• Upvote 1

load of sh*t in here

every case/person is different

not counting your white(english) slag mother and absentee/bounty black father that you find in england

that has corrupted and brainwashed the minds into thinking mix raced people have a certain look in this country

Blackenese

I dont really give a sh*t what you believe.

I personally think mix race people are black, but tbh they can be whatever they want to be, it won't change my thoughts. What I will say is anytime I've met a mix race person and they have no knowledge of black history or culture it f*cking annoys me, just as much as when I met mix race people who go the other way and have hatred for white people. TBH I group them both in the same lost soul confused group as white girls who only like black men as they want a brown baby and hate black women...

I promote dating whoever you want to date, marry, f*ck, whatever, its your life do what the f*ck you want to do with it and live life.

My agenda is being real to yourself.

What race are you ?

fuckin hell when i seen ice make that comment before i was gona say that musta burnt a few lads deep in their soul but i bit my lip

its jus a general unspoken agreement 

but u lot r takin the piss

about half the users are in pain

freudian thoughts n all sorts

To be clear

Its just the modern western white woman/black male mixed child that I can't take serious

South/central america, middle east and east/north African mixed yutes are fine

• Upvote 1