Isit right/wrong that mixed race people are addressed as Black?

kerser

To be clear

Its just the modern western white woman/black male mixed child that I can't take serious

South/central america, middle east and east/north African mixed yutes are fine

Wont lie

I dont even get this

What's not to get?

He hates the progeny of British/western wogsockets. Everything else (or at least what he specified) is fine.

• Upvote 2

lol apart from most of the kids espesh those born after mid 90s are basically a fashion accessory 

its just sad that they have a whole culture diluted out of them, where as in the other parts of the world i mentioned it doesnt matter about colour or the mix, they share the same food, same tongue, same national identity and culture as a whole

here a mix race kid is english + ____

and the OP just sums it up perfectly "are mixed race people black?" 

no culture no national identity 

either one of us or one of them 

but really neither 

To be clear

Its just the modern western white woman/black male mixed child that I can't take serious

South/central america, middle east and east/north African mixed yutes are fine

Wont lie

I dont even get this

What's not to get?

He hates the progeny of British/western wogsockets. Everything else (or at least what he specified) is fine.

no, what i meant was, about those south american/african/middle eastern that have lived in the UK all or most of their lives? they practically live the same life as them white chicks

I dont really give a sh*t what you believe.

I personally think mix race people are black, but tbh they can be whatever they want to be, it won't change my thoughts. What I will say is anytime I've met a mix race person and they have no knowledge of black history or culture it f*cking annoys me, just as much as when I met mix race people who go the other way and have hatred for white people. TBH I group them both in the same lost soul confused group as white girls who only like black men as they want a brown baby and hate black women...

I promote dating whoever you want to date, marry, f*ck, whatever, its your life do what the f*ck you want to do with it and live life.

My agenda is being real to yourself.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

I dont really give a sh*t what you believe.

I personally think mix race people are black, but tbh they can be whatever they want to be, it won't change my thoughts. What I will say is anytime I've met a mix race person and they have no knowledge of black history or culture it f*cking annoys me, just as much as when I met mix race people who go the other way and have hatred for white people. TBH I group them both in the same lost soul confused group as white girls who only like black men as they want a brown baby and hate black women...

I promote dating whoever you want to date, marry, f*ck, whatever, its your life do what the f*ck you want to do with it and live life.

My agenda is being real to yourself.

What race are you ?

Black