Purchasing A Car

PopT

The mistake people make with finance is that they go for some 1.2 2013 lil gay red corsas that come up to about 8K ( £189 for like 45 months )

Which is stupid

Iv gone through about 3 finances and iv never kept one till the end of a contract people just think u have to.

The secret in finance is not being greedy. and DEPOSIT

When most people live pay cheque to pay cheque and are one month unemployed from being broke and missing payments/bills the last thing you want is finance.

Same for everything brah , Rent , phone bills , whatever. but i do agree that you should be in stable employment  at least be able to cover yourself should you get sacked.

its the same for everything not just car finance

• Upvote 1

u think all those white men in ther c classes/e classes have bought these cars outright? naa my jeezy having a nice car while just putting down maybe 3k and then paying for other things, and building ur credit also is good

Pay attention. I said MOST people are one pay cheque away from being broke. If you was to lose your job how long would you last? If the answer isn't a good few months you've go NO BUSINESS getting a car on finance.

Financing a car is for people with no sense of money, same to people who purchase goods in Littlewoods and Very.

The satisfaction you get once you've brought a car outright outweights any finance options available.

Can people stop with this kinda ignorant blind talk. Talking like say if man logged into your account I won't see direct debits bro

If u can't afford it dont finance but as I said earlier its all the same with everything

As said earlier the rich/smart people finance not only for quick gain but for credit boosts.

Damn

• Upvote 3

finance is a wasteman thing. if u cant afford something don't buy it

new cars is a mugs game anyway

the day you decide to buy a house will be comical.

big difference between buying a whip on finance & mortgaging a house

im baffed by the sacrifices people make for a whip. usually a dead one at that

• Downvote 1

CONTRACT FONE

CAR FINANCE

MORTGAGE

SOUNDS LIKE PEOPLE ON HERE ARE SELECTIVE WITH THEIR VIEWS ON "FINANCING"

SOME PEOPLE FINANCE BECOZ THEY "CANT AFFORD IT" THIS IS UR AVERAGE DON

SOME PEOPLE FINANCE TO "SPREAD THE COSTS" << THIS IS GENERALLY BUSINESS TYPE DONS ETC

THIRDLY FINANCING IS GOOD TO BUILD UR CREDIT... NO SATISFACTION THEN PAYING OFF UR CONTRACT OR UR FINANCE AND SEE YOUR CREDIT JUMP BY 1-200 POINTS...

THEN WHEN U WANT TO GET THAT MORTGAGE LOAN U CAN

(OHH SORRY THATS A WAISTMAN TING)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Financing a car is for people with no sense of money, same to people who purchase goods in Littlewoods and Very.

The satisfaction you get once you've brought a car outright outweights any finance options available.

Shut up you mug

• Upvote 2

finance is a wasteman thing. if u cant afford something don't buy it

new cars is a mugs game anyway

the day you decide to buy a house will be comical.

big difference between buying a whip on finance & mortgaging a house

im baffed by the sacrifices people make for a whip. usually a dead one at that

You're another mug, like say the world financial crises didn't reduce the value of A LOT OF HOUSES AND APARTMENTS.

Any ignorant fool.

• Upvote 1

another scenario is people who have money, lets say 50k... they do not want to give the whole 50k on a car... they would rather chuck 5-10% of it at a dealer then pay 3-500 a month whilst they still have another 40k+ to use for other things...

i dont see that as being dumb

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2