F.A.O admin

The Somalian

I have just got to yard after raving all night like a goon.  :lmao:

Anyhow I met Mario K (cant pronounce the surname) he said Profit you are a gassed youth and you are lucky he never knocked you out (his words)

Basically I am asking on his behalf can you un-ban him please I can vouch for him legit guy.

Was I some sort of legend on rwd forums? he introduced me to some next guy asked him if he knows who I am and then said this is Doctor from  RWD man then shaked hands with me. Found that weird. 

Only went because I was given a load of Ketermine what I needed to get rid off 

105wolu.png

People who know blonde grime on here (she use to use the grime room) give me her facebook please she took the piss with man. Two weeks ago I went rhythm factory I could not finish the champs I brought so I gave it to her and her girls. Now forward to this morning I know 100% fact she has sucked man dem d*ck on this website I am at the bar she comes next to me and sips my drink, I cant drink that shit after the shit I know she has been up to whats wrong with this broad? You guys fuck her again her p*ssy wants more  

done

/

didnt know hes banned

might aswell lock the academic thread, the job hunting thread and any topic profit posts in now.

This breh is a funny brudda was running the trade in Bethnal and hackney road. He started smoking crack I have tried my hardest to get him off that. It's pointless. Now he begs me money his trade was making 4k a day from what I saw but he thought rocks were better

Worse day was last year may when he was still seen as a boss. He got one younger called jack to do his time in jail. When jack got out he still treated him as a peice of shit. He sent him brick lane to lick shots. He got shift he gave up everyone. Hour before I left the trap it was raided. Got to my yard I won't lie I was high on coke I see bare police vans outside my yard thought it was the end for me not doing stupid bids. Anyhow they all left. Every time I went to link this brudda I noticed police were following me so left that life. Cash funds ran low so bucked him again. But main guy u dealt with is now in jail doing 8 years I have a feeling he snitched.