If you were in

I remember one time a girl was telling me how her grandparents had died and left her mum and aunts/uncles the house to sell.

Her parents didnt need their share but when the home was sold they took it as it was there's.

The girl's uncle use to come every now and then knocking on their door at night drunk demanding money there and then and saying he wants her parents to give him all the money back as they didnt need it as much as him.

I was like ^_) your dad is soft he should tell your uncle to fuck off.

If it's one thing I've learned over the years is that greed will kill you.

Trust

When I was younger one of my boys had nothing when he came to this country. My mum fed him looked after him I gave him p when electric run out. . Not to go into detail but over the years he looks after us to this day brought my mum a new kitchen etc. He told me about greed and the downfall to this day I take in this talk

If it's one thing I've learned over the years is that greed will kill you.

Trust

When I was younger one of my boys had nothing when he came to this country. My mum fed him looked after him I gave him p when electric run out. . Not to go into detail but over the years he looks after us to this day brought my mum a new kitchen etc. He told me about greed and the downfall to this day I take in this talk

thats a fuckin real nigga

a Lottery syndicate at work and someone stopped playing a few weeks before you won the jackpot, would you give them a slice?

mysmilie_289.gif

Family is way different though

alie

i aint having mercy on some fool i nigga nod in the kitchen every now and then

GABOSSSS

knowing how happy clappy some white people are ur gonna have to be that bastard in the meeting that says f*ck matt, 'give him a piece of ur share then'

bare come on mate in ur ear

lol

tears

ive never ever been friends with anyone ive worked with

im too clinical, i go in and out one motive

last place all tried get man n the banter and go down pubs or talk about Man City, i just day dreamed and kicked when it hit 5

no time for that at all

only formal place i made friends was school. college... 1 facebook nigga who comments on a status of i comment on a link every 2 moths or so

clinical

• Downvote 1

bruv ill do everything to the best of my ability, but i tell them straight up im not a sociable person, like ill do the normal greet and exchange few words/say a sentence or 2 about current affairs or something, but i aint talmbout some bitches cat

i been broke long enough to know how  to survive it/get out of it

its nothing

bruv ill do everything to the best of my ability, but i tell them straight up im not a sociable person, like ill do the normal greet and exchange few words/say a sentence or 2 about current affairs or something, but i aint talmbout some bitches cat

i been broke long enough to know how to survive it/get out of it

its nothing

Nah I fully hear u on that Dave I was the same always these cunts that hate their lives/wives so much they would do anything to avoid going home so try drag u to the pub to listen to them piss and moan or its the boss on one trying to make it seem like he's your mate but then corners you when your half pissed and starts asking where u wanna go in the company etc smh

However sadly lahil is right which is one of the main reasons y I fucked off the 9-5 tbh.

Dave I think you should change your mentality mate. You haven't got to let them know you're not a sociable person, you haven't always got to decline invitations out. I'm not suggesting becoming part of the banter boys, however, if it's another thing I learned at work is that if people dislike you, and they have the ear or either the 'in crowd' or someone in a high position at work, you're not gonna last long.

It all ties in with getting things out of work you wouldn't normally expect either. If it wasn't for me being sociable at work I wouldn't have picked up my car at half the price just because a colleague's friend was selling quickly. Or my Galaxy Note II when it first came out for 200.

Make the effort, and good things happen. Nothing worse than not getting bring ins because of your attitude (Not that you're being rude).

• Upvote 2

Dave was the last time u went out on a night the vip2 rave?

no

dave doesnt go out at all tho 

that advice is irrealavent 

No it's not. He needs to.

youre right

but dont get it twisted, its not like i force myself to keep my myself or stay away from others and what not, its just how i am

i do try at times though, its just had to maintain that fascade 

Once you're out though are you having a good time?

/

Glad to hear you try though.

no

i dont like crowds and i dont like groups of unfamilair people

even when im with people i know i dont like other people around me that i dont know

small space with just us is cool

im only comfortable with my closest friends tbh