Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seth Rollins

If You Was Watching You...

24 posts in this topic

Them abuse adverts. Any of you man see them traits in yourself, or any of your friends?

You ever had to check one of your peoples on their behaviour towards their partner?

not me or any of my friends, theyre good people, real good people

but i do think its deep in me and will be unleashed at some point (due to my dad) so i dont argue with females, i just sit there

i dont condone physical abuse but mental is a must 

cant be assed to explain right now

Them adverts crack me up still

I agree, but not so much mental 'abuse'.

WHOD WANA DO IT WIV U NOW

Just as bad you scumbag

WHOD WANA DO IT WIV U NOW

WHO'S NICOLE????

tbh if these girls didnt like me so much id have potential charges of physical, mental and sexual abuse against me, ive probably even committed rape in the past but whatever we're all young and do stupid things init, looking back what an idiot thank god ive calmed down now

tbh if these girls didnt like me so much id have potential charges of physical, mental and sexual abuse against me, ive probably even committed rape in the past but whatever we're all young and do stupid things init, looking back what an idiot thank god ive calmed down now

Oh wow.

ah i hear you though

a chick once told me to stop but i was nowhere near done and continued for like 20 seconds and felt guilty then stopped

thats rape

found out if a girl says not to buss into them and You do it's sexual assault. will not confess to any crime over the internet, but... yh

Remember I was at my Spanish links house, her mum was in Spain for the grandads funeral but a nigga was still horny so I was tryna get some action but she weren't having it.

I musta lifted her up and saw the whole front of her pink knickers were soaked, lost the plot, was probably acting a bit too rough she said

"this is rape ykno"

Paused for a sec then continued with the play fighting, still didn't give me none.

Looked out her window to check my car and a traffic warden was giving me a ticket.

Wrote that day off still.

Nah not me or any of my friends, respectable guys.

Actually one of them and me has that bottled up rage. Just hope no female tries to extract the rar.

Remember I was at my Spanish links house, her mum was in Spain for the grandads funeral but a nigga was still horny so I was tryna get some action but she weren't having it.

I musta lifted her up and saw the whole front of her pink knickers were soaked, lost the plot, was probably acting a bit too rough she said

"this is rape ykno"

Paused for a sec then continued with the play fighting, still didn't give me none.

Looked out her window to check my car and a traffic warden was giving me a ticket.

:rofl:

write a book please fam

Stories for days!! :lol:

"this is rape ykno"

:rofl:

write a book please fam

C/S

"this is rape ykno"

LMAOOO

Lol at mental abuse

Some pussyole tactic seriously makes u look an sound weak nt a good look

Nah not me or any of my friends, respectable guys.

Actually one of them and me has that bottled up rage. Just hope no female tries to extract the rar.

This is me. This is the WORST. It's worse than a normal switch where you just air out feelings there and then.

I'm gonna be honest here. It has come out. And when it did, it didn't end well for either party.

Yeah my brother especially had serious problems with his temper

/

I don't act on impulses

/

Russians don't air out feelings. Cultural thing

to OP - yes, mental abuse when I was younger

now I'm just laid back with chicks

all my nigars are p*ssy and get poosee