If You Was Watching You...

Seth Rollins

i dont condone physical abuse but mental is a must 

cant be assed to explain right now

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

tbh if these girls didnt like me so much id have potential charges of physical, mental and sexual abuse against me, ive probably even committed rape in the past but whatever we're all young and do stupid things init, looking back what an idiot thank god ive calmed down now

• Downvote 1

tbh if these girls didnt like me so much id have potential charges of physical, mental and sexual abuse against me, ive probably even committed rape in the past but whatever we're all young and do stupid things init, looking back what an idiot thank god ive calmed down now

Oh wow.

Remember I was at my Spanish links house, her mum was in Spain for the grandads funeral but a nigga was still horny so I was tryna get some action but she weren't having it.

I musta lifted her up and saw the whole front of her pink knickers were soaked, lost the plot, was probably acting a bit too rough she said

"this is rape ykno"

Paused for a sec then continued with the play fighting, still didn't give me none.

Looked out her window to check my car and a traffic warden was giving me a ticket.

Wrote that day off still.

• Upvote 1

Remember I was at my Spanish links house, her mum was in Spain for the grandads funeral but a nigga was still horny so I was tryna get some action but she weren't having it.

I musta lifted her up and saw the whole front of her pink knickers were soaked, lost the plot, was probably acting a bit too rough she said

"this is rape ykno"

Paused for a sec then continued with the play fighting, still didn't give me none.

Looked out her window to check my car and a traffic warden was giving me a ticket.

:rofl:

write a book please fam

"this is rape ykno"

:rofl:

write a book please fam

C/S

"this is rape ykno"

LMAOOO

Nah not me or any of my friends, respectable guys.

Actually one of them and me has that bottled up rage. Just hope no female tries to extract the rar.

This is me. This is the WORST. It's worse than a normal switch where you just air out feelings there and then.

I'm gonna be honest here. It has come out. And when it did, it didn't end well for either party.