Assumptions people make about you

Illusion

What assumptions do people make about you?

People always assume that I'm good at football. Every place that I've worked people always ask me to play in some 5 a side team. Then I'm faced with one of two choices.

1. Tell them that I am, in reality, likely to be the swaggest football player they have ever seen and that my fitness levels are not peaky.

2. Play anyway and watch the horror in their faces as they realise that asking me to play was a huge mistake.

every assumption is usually right

except i went into a shop once and some old dude just started speaking Yoruba (im guessing) to me, i just stood there and plainfaced, didnt even stop him, i just could not understand why man would come up to me, not even hello (unless he said it and i didnt understand?) just straight spitting in some next language, he even laughed to himself, musta been a good joke or observation, i just froze like "is this really happening?" after about a minute he asked in English if i was Nigerian, I said no, he apologised and left

Allot of people think I smoke weed ain't touched it for coming up 3 years in June. Actually pisses me of when people try to say I am a weed smoker only people who know me well know the truth when they smoke in their yard I will play with their kids grown out of that shit.

Only happened a few times but people on the road start talking Somali to me I am quarter Indian fucks sake

I've had the language thing too. I've had some dude come up to me outside Ealing Broadway station back when I was in school and start spitting Arabic. It's the only time someone has ever done it but it was weird.

People assume one of my boys is a stoner. All because he's a nextly calm guy

IM BLACK SO I MUST HAVE A BIG d*ck

YOUR ASSUMPTION IS CORRECT

TrollFaceForm2.png

Years ago was told I looked "rude"...I don't even know how that's possible. Pulling out the race card but I'm pretty sure it was just the fact I'm a black female.

In my working environments I have felt like some white females approach with caution.