Whats wrong with these yutes

Admin.

A sex offender repeatedly raped an 11-year-old schoolgirl in a park and then bragged he would show a video of the attack to her family and friends, a court heard today. 
Opemipo Jaji, 18, is alleged to have followed the 11-year-old girl as she made her way home from school last November.
The girl told police in a video interview played to the court that the attack happened after she had got off a bus.
She said she was walking along a road in Enfield, north London, when a man dragged her into Jubilee Park and repeatedly raped her.
She said: 'He kept saying ‘Stop moving or I will stab you’.
'I tried to run away but then he grabbed me when
I got to the pavement of the park entrance.
'I kept on saying ‘stop’ because it was hurting me and he kept saying ‘shut up’ to me. He was just saying it every time I spoke.
'When I was on the floor, he said he would film me and send it into my school.
'I was saying ‘Get off me, get off me, stop’.”
The youngster was recorded a week after the attack which resulted in her undergoing an operation for an injury.
In the video, the youngster, who can not be identified, told police:  ‘He said the reason he wanted to attack and have sex with me was because I didn’t have anything else like my phone - I didn’t have anything.’
She said the attacker had demanded her phone number as she left, but she lied and said she had forgotten it.
Jaji is then said to have told her: ‘If I were you I would go home and remember my phone number right now.’

The girl said her attacker was a black man with a small afro, dressed in grey and black and wearing an ‘opaque’ headdress.
Jurors at the Old Bailey have been told Jaji will claim he has been wrongly identified - though prosecutors say blood found on his shoes and bag match the girl’s DNA with a one-in-a-billion match.
She said: ‘He stank just like he hadn’t had a bath. He smelled a bit like smoke, like garbage.
‘He had a London, Edmonton, chavvy accent.’
Her father told the Old Bailey that his daughter usually returned home at around 4.30pm, but by 5pm he had failed to turn up.
As he prepared the family meal and became 'frustrated 'by not knowing where she was and sent messages on Facebook asking if anyone had seen her.
Just before 6pm police were informed that she had not returned home and a patrol took details of the missing girl.
However at 8pm, as he and his wife sat in the living room, they heard a tapping on the glass of the front door and on the doorstep stood their daughter 'dishevelled and panicky 'with her clothes in disarray.
As they sat her on the settee and he hugged his daughter 'to reassure her she was okay now,'she said she 'had been attacked and she thought she had been raped.”
In his statement read to the Old Bailey, he said: 'As you can imagine we were all upset by this.
'I had my arm around comforting her. She said the man who attacked her had left a glove in her mouth. She said it was really hard to breathe and thought she was going to die.'
Rosina Cottage, QC, prosecuting, said Jaji had 'an interest in pre-pubescent girls'.
The previous year, Jaji had pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting and robbing another girl dressed in her school uniform.
Jaji was arrested for the park attack a few days later after CCTV was viewed, and his bedroom searched.
A book was found about a little girl being sexually assaulted, ads for child care vacancies and a picture of a little girl in Australia marked FC - a possible reference to Facebook.
There was also an article about missing April Jones, 'the little girl who was taken', said Miss Cottage.

Guest chap44uns

A sex offender repeatedly raped an 11-year-old schoolgirl in a park and then bragged he would show a video of the attack to her family and friends, a court heard today. 

Opemipo Jaji, 18, is alleged to have followed the 11-year-old girl as she made her way home from school last November.

The girl told police in a video interview played to the court that the attack happened after she had got off a bus.

She said she was walking along a road in Enfield, north London, when a man dragged her into Jubilee Park and repeatedly raped her.

She said: 'He kept saying ‘Stop moving or I will stab you’.

'I tried to run away but then he grabbed me when

I got to the pavement of the park entrance.

'I kept on saying ‘stop’ because it was hurting me and he kept saying ‘shut up’ to me. He was just saying it every time I spoke.

'When I was on the floor, he said he would film me and send it into my school.

'I was saying ‘Get off me, get off me, stop’.”

The youngster was recorded a week after the attack which resulted in her undergoing an operation for an injury.

In the video, the youngster, who can not be identified, told police:  ‘He said the reason he wanted to attack and have sex with me was because I didn’t have anything else like my phone - I didn’t have anything.’

She said the attacker had demanded her phone number as she left, but she lied and said she had forgotten it.

Jaji is then said to have told her: ‘If I were you I would go home and remember my phone number right now.’

The girl said her attacker was a black man with a small afro, dressed in grey and black and wearing an ‘opaque’ headdress.

Jurors at the Old Bailey have been told Jaji will claim he has been wrongly identified - though prosecutors say blood found on his shoes and bag match the girl’s DNA with a one-in-a-billion match.

She said: ‘He stank just like he hadn’t had a bath. He smelled a bit like smoke, like garbage.

‘He had a London, Edmonton, chavvy accent.’

Her father told the Old Bailey that his daughter usually returned home at around 4.30pm, but by 5pm he had failed to turn up.

As he prepared the family meal and became 'frustrated 'by not knowing where she was and sent messages on Facebook asking if anyone had seen her.

Just before 6pm police were informed that she had not returned home and a patrol took details of the missing girl.

However at 8pm, as he and his wife sat in the living room, they heard a tapping on the glass of the front door and on the doorstep stood their daughter 'dishevelled and panicky 'with her clothes in disarray.

As they sat her on the settee and he hugged his daughter 'to reassure her she was okay now,'she said she 'had been attacked and she thought she had been raped.”

In his statement read to the Old Bailey, he said: 'As you can imagine we were all upset by this.

'I had my arm around comforting her. She said the man who attacked her had left a glove in her mouth. She said it was really hard to breathe and thought she was going to die.'

Rosina Cottage, QC, prosecuting, said Jaji had 'an interest in pre-pubescent girls'.

The previous year, Jaji had pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting and robbing another girl dressed in her school uniform.

Jaji was arrested for the park attack a few days later after CCTV was viewed, and his bedroom searched.

A book was found about a little girl being sexually assaulted, ads for child care vacancies and a picture of a little girl in Australia marked FC - a possible reference to Facebook.

There was also an article about missing April Jones, 'the little girl who was taken', said Miss Cottage.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Downvote 8

Guest chap44uns
quote_icon.png Originally Posted by KFC123 viewpost-right.png
This animal's behavior is further proof that modern, humane justice systems do not work when it comes to niggers. Their tendencies to criminal behavior are too strong, and their consciences and ability to foresee consequences are too underdeveloped. We can see why people in th American South had to resort to lynchings to keep these animals from running wild and terrorizing the human population. Jesus, god in heaven have mercy on this little girl. No child deserves this, but if she was I human I think the ape should be subjected to things I can't write about here.
Agreed. These are 100% uncivilized creatures whose behaviors are considered normal in Africa. Rape in Africa is always unchallenged and the "Governments" there blame the women when they are raped.

So you import a feral creature like that and expect it to "assimilate" into a society where that type of naughtiness is not condoned. And you expect this behavioral change to occur during a few hour flight or a few days boat ride. HAHA.

However, based upon Western Society's acceptance and love for the savage, one has to wonder if they too, actually condone this type of behavior. Maybe they are putting it in their nigger loving brochures that are sent to all African Countries begging them to come ashore. "Come To the UK or the US, and have your way with our chillinz and wimminz! And don't worry, we will blame them!".

Sadly, all this can change. And all it takes is three fucking words..."Closing Our Borders". I find it telling that politicians, notoriously for never shutting the fuck up, act like Helen Keller when it comes to uttering 3 simple words that a 3 year old can mutter.

wow.gif

them chimpout dans go in