Debate Of the Week: Feelings towards the police.

Hipster

London-Riots-2011-e1313517819133.jpg

What are your attitudes towards the police?

What do you think of their attitudes towards young people from inner cities?

Do you think anything has changed since the riots?

If not, what changes do you think has to be made so that the relationship between communities and police get better?

Discuss 

havent had any direct negative experiences with them

but the females are way lovelier

but yeah, as a whole they back each other through all fuckeries and im prett sure not a single one has been prosecuted and they also sometimes get anonymity during fucked up trials

and for that reason, im out

Dealing with them you have to have intelligence imo.

No greater feeling being stopped knowing your legit and giving them nothing but no comment knowing nothing can be done to you due to no laws being broken then driving away leaving them pissed cause they were expecting some uinsured/no license/ no tax bullshit.

Be sure to never swear in their presence section 5 of the public order that they will issue you a fine for if they feel like a d*ck

after being stopped close to 50 times i can confidently say from my heart. fuck the pigs who stop you to fuck around.

• Upvote 1

Im talking on the basis of being stopped in a car they cant do jack shit to you what they gonna arrest you for having a driving license and insurance as well as a bad attitude?  the amount of times ive told them to check their database as to who i am once they've gone and come back ive rolled my windows up and told them have a nice day what can they do to you? we are protected by the law as much as they have to follow it. remember they have to uphold the law of the land you cant be arrested without a reason this aint somalia

Boy all I have to say is fucking fuck them

Some of them should if died in the riots

From time I am on way yard and they attack me from behind and then I fight back as I never knew who was attacking me. I then see who it was so held out my hands in peace, but they decided to still carry on and beat me Up. That's when I have no respect for any of them. Then I complained so I have the officers names who arrested me. If I was to find out I was terminally ill them man are dead no qualms.

Been stopped plenty of times and when common sense was just needed they still carry on with their fuckrys. Try to make out I am gay with my bredrin to rile me up. Come back from raving down loverpool street I am wearing a big picture printed shirt holding flyers but they are telling about robbing offices. Another time coming back from lunch with work colleagues in front of them they wanted to search me for a knife, man is wearing shoes, shirt tie and a big man coat. I hate them.

Only one time when I about 17 I fell asleep on the bus in west end in the day. 4 of these cunts pulled me of the bus at Oxford street. Searching me Infront of everyone making me look like I some sort of street robber I started crying and shouting at them look how they are embarrassing me. That's the only ever time I have ever got a sorry and saw any sort of remorse or embarssement on their part.

After football matches big profile ones is the worse back in the days of highbury they would feel no way to attack you.

They are cunts

• Upvote 1

1) WHEN U GET STOPPED AND GET ISSUED A TICKET U DONT HAVE TO ACCEPT IT/TAKE IT FROM THEIR HAND

2) WHEN U GET THOSE SUMMONS IN UR LETTER BOX U DONT HAVE TO RESPOND TO THEM/GO TO COURT (COURT IS WHERE THEY SETTLE BUSINESS)

Thing is though what did you get the summons for in the first place? and if you dont go to court you will just get convicted guilty of the summons and have a criminal record/fine thats risky. its all about if your innocent and they fuck with you that you have the power of freedom over them.

Dealing with them you have to have intelligence imo.

100%

well my data wont be representative as i havent had much contact with them man

but everytime theres been males and females or just females they been so cool

but its not like i was suspected of drug dealing or anything, was usually them bullshit stop and searches

On a level thats why no respect

This from my brothers 18th birthday we had hired a hummer limo driving around then went west end club then some women started gassing about we robbed her man. Forgot thats another time I have swung with one of them cunts. So glad the guys partner was a blackman he had to pull him off me. Tried putting me on the floor I was not having none gripsed him back up. CID on this instance was okay man.

http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/3984164