Debate Of the Week: Feelings towards the police.

Hipster

@Afroman TBH mate your a bit of silly c*nt for not getting your brake light fixed after the nice fed told you about it and let you off.

Then next time Officer Hardass and 1 of his deputies pulled you over you would have been calm.

c/sign. 

That wasn't the reason she pulled me over though. But yeah should have sorted it out considering the garage changed it for nothing

i got pulled this morning for running through a red light and failing to stop for police.

im 100% sure it was an amber light, and apparently i failed to stop for an undercover police car with NO blue light capabilities. nobody even tried to flag me down from the said car either

i cant be bothered to go into every detail but they boyed my life off several times, gave me a £60 fine and 3 points which i will be appealing

AND they gave me a producer for some reason, even though Im on the PNC and they fully well know im insured.

pissed me right off

never had an issue with them, in my area they greet you , though my mum has been stopped by them three separate times and she hates them with a passion. 

best thing to is to be cooperative and polite when stopped, if its regular occurrence with no reason, am sure you can make a complaint at the head police station in you city or get those cameras  that russian drivers install in they car to catch corrupt russian cops hustling them 

Had to come out of lurking for this one

What you need to do is always make sure you have the relevant legislation in your glove compartment . You will always need te rta act , pace act and code a pace 2011 . Any make sure you have a highlighter to highlight the relevant sections . The most important one to highlight is section 2 of the pace act 1984 which gives protective provisions against stop and search . Section 2(3)a-e requires the police to justify why they have stopped you by showing you a warrant card , name and police station , object and grounds of the search . All these sections are important to prove illegality of the search in case you want to pursue it further down the line . Also you have to remember tha code a of the practice code para 3 states any search should be conducted to minimise embarrassment . And lastly in code a practice 2.2 states that to be searched reasonable suspicion needs to be based on objective factors like intelligence or specific information not personal

I cannot stress how important it is to always document any interaction with the police because these pigs will deny it when faced with a hearing and say you made it all up. I always use my iPhone to film every encounter and once the pigs know I know my shit they usually scamper in embarrassment .

• Upvote 1

That's not f*cked up, you join the police for the sole purpose of commuting racially aggravated assault. Naturally you'll be rewarded for any extra curricular efforts.

Tbh. Actually considered joining cos the idea of throwing monkey drug dealers out of windows appealed to me, but tbh there's not enough action/London police aren't corrupt enough

• Downvote 1

women and black cops are the worst 

i fucking hate the filth cant stand them 

but when i get pulled or come into contact with them i shut up/become as polite as poss

there is no point trying to be a smartarse i am a young black man in London - they have the upper hand plus its just long 

i have a few boys who always try and be the funny one/ give it the big un' and its usually ended up badly for them 

That's not f*cked up, you join the police for the sole purpose of commuting racially aggravated assault. Naturally you'll be rewarded for any extra curricular efforts.

Tbh. Actually considered joining cos the idea of throwing monkey drug dealers out of windows appealed to me, but tbh there's not enough action/London police aren't corrupt enough

SEE WHAT I MEAN ABOUT THESE DEEMS THEY CAN NEVER HIDE IT FOR LONG.

AND TO THINK I FELT TO SUPPORT U WHEN UR EX CHEATED ON U.

SMH

Daemons gonna deem