Debate Of the Week: Feelings towards the police.

Hipster

That's not f*cked up, you join the police for the sole purpose of commuting racially aggravated assault. Naturally you'll be rewarded for any extra curricular efforts.

Tbh. Actually considered joining cos the idea of throwing monkey drug dealers out of windows appealed to me, but tbh there's not enough action/London police aren't corrupt enough

SEE WHAT I MEAN ABOUT THESE DEEMS THEY CAN NEVER HIDE IT FOR LONG.

AND TO THINK I FELT TO SUPPORT U WHEN UR EX CHEATED ON U.

SMH

Daemons gonna deem

That's not f*cked up, you join the police for the sole purpose of commuting racially aggravated assault. Naturally you'll be rewarded for any extra curricular efforts.

Tbh. Actually considered joining cos the idea of throwing monkey drug dealers out of windows appealed to me, but tbh there's not enough action/London police aren't corrupt enough

SMH

Russians gonna russian bro

SMH

Es bin like this from the beginning. I dnt know y people keep being surprised

SMH

Es bin like this from the beginning. I dnt know y people keep being surprised
What have I been like fella?
  • Upvote 1

the need for more ethnic minority police in london is paramount imo 

but wont happen as long as there's a strong contingent of fat bald racist bobbies on the beat being arseholes to everyone with pigmented skin 

leave it out lad u aint earning any brownie points

the last thing we need is gangs of pigmented pigs swindling the nation

possibly the stupidest thing in this fred

im more than happy with the supporting role they play, the asians are already bang on it

u jus wont be happy until we're royally fucked will u

/

[insert standard opinion of coppers here]

@ everyone saying you need to be polite etc

while this is true, what happens when youre well spoken, calm & patient, and they till take the piss out of you?

im not a d*ckhead, i know how to speak properly, dress well and i have a lot of decorum. im not that stereotypical yout

it seems the only answer is to move like nyeleman says with a camera and a copy of the relevant acts

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhn20j7KEUd39K74JX

Finished them

How can you say you are not detained, then yes you are free to go, then radio in saying hes driving away

:lmao:  :lmao:  @ when the guy tries to say he is legit etc and he tells him to go and he just walks off, 8 feds for that?

smh

LMAO @ the house negro filming also

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhn20j7KEUd39K74JX

Finished them

How can you say you are not detained, then yes you are free to go, then radio in saying hes driving away

LMAO @ the house negro filming also

lol yeah posted this before. 

Bacon drop and his accent had me in tears.

I hate them even though my cousin is one

What's his rank?
PC

It's been the same since 2003

Was due to a promotion in 08 but got caught drink driving but the f*cked up thing is the guy who got the promotion at the time was found guilty for racial aggravated assault

Pissed was gonna say if he was high ranking that's sick but if he's just stop and searching guys and handing out crime references them that's dead

How can he look at himself in the mirror smh