Debate Of the Week: Feelings towards the police.

Hipster

lololol

what does a white copper know about life on di ends though 

more blax n azns n sh*t from that sphere of life = more understanding and perhaps less undue and unfair treatment 

dunno if it'll work 100% but worth a pop IMO

i guess im not really talking about discrimination cuz that can happen to pretty much anyone who isn't a white man 

more a tangible sense of racial prejudice from any one at any point during their lives from childhood to old age

and to think this kid is in another fred talkin about how he aint brainwashed n propaganda don't touch him

u aint never been discriminated against for lookin like a feeble twat na?

what a pathetic waste of intelligence

about life on di ends

acquire a firm grip plz

lololol

what does a white copper know about life on di ends though

more blax n azns n sh*t from that sphere of life = more understanding and perhaps less undue and unfair treatment

dunno if it'll work 100% but worth a pop IMO

i guess im not really talking about discrimination cuz that can happen to pretty much anyone who isn't a white man

more a tangible sense of racial prejudice from any one at any point during their lives from childhood to old age

and to think this kid is in another fred talkin about how he aint brainwashed n propaganda don't touch him

u aint never been discriminated against for lookin like a feeble twat na?

what a pathetic waste of intelligence

about life on di ends

acquire a firm grip plz

Lol + c/s

You man pray for a white guy to agree with you and when he does you jump on him

its cos they kno its all bollocks

u lot have ur camp n ur required collective opinion n we have ours.....but it doesn't mean u actually believe it

when u see a guy like esq go so out of his way to demand the pigmented to hold authority over him based on such irrational nonsensical reasoning all u can do is shudder in disgust

guys can moan on about institutional racism all they want but I think everyone can agree NOBODY would ever want to be pulled over by a bully van fulla 8 angry affs

apart from maybe esq

You man pray for a white guy to agree with you and when he does you jump on him

its cos they kno its all bollocks

u lot have ur camp n ur required collective opinion n we have ours.....but it doesn't mean u actually believe it

when u see a guy like esq go so out of his way to demand the pigmented to hold authority over him based on such irrational nonsensical reasoning all u can do is shudder in disgust

guys can moan on about institutional racism all they want but I think everyone can agree NOBODY would ever want to be pulled over by a bully van fulla 8 angry affs

apart from maybe esq

Pmsl at that image

Would be an insult to my honor

Stop m around the time I first passed.

Never really encountered them before so I just acted normal.

Said I had no insurance and the car was registered to somewhere in durham....

"Oh really, its registered by my dad, he bought the other day in northampton, I have a card proving my insurance?"

They got back in the car, and then let me drive off 2 minutes later.

Waiting for the day he gets violated by 6 black boys in south London and comes on here ranting about blacks and quoting the daily mail

he's far too vested in urban nerd culture to allow himself to change camps

he probably takes L's all day long but feels he deserves it cos his granddad never liked Indians

he enjoys his position at the bottom of the disney channel imposed mental hierarchy and welcomes further degradation

all he wants is for pocahontas and her dad to accept him