If you knew God is real and Heaven and Hell is real would you

Eskay Jones

Only ask cause some zionist type guy at work was arguing with some atheist

What were they saying?

Started with the 6 day war then went onto the usual if God existed why is there cancer, famine , wars etc. The Yahud stuck with the simple principle which i agree with even though i dislike Yahuds with a passion that we;re here as a test and everything is man made went back and forth with the notion of If God existed vs Life is a Test.

what kinda evidence we talking?

and why in the entire history of niggerdom would it only appear now?

Im just saying if tomorrow evidence was there in front of you and the only chance you have is to repent would you and why?

im struggling to think what it would be though

cause ive heard a SHITLOAD of stories from hisotry, and they didnt do it, so im baffed as to what would, and if it occurs to me now, why has it never occured in the past?

but, at the same damn time, i cant really answer in my current mindstate, but i would prob accept it then, if it was on my level of solid evidence, not an animal falling off a tree and surviving type miracle or something

what kinda evidence we talking?

and why in the entire history of niggerdom would it only appear now?

Im just saying if tomorrow evidence was there in front of you and the only chance you have is to repent would you and why?

im struggling to think what it would be though

cause ive heard a SHITLOAD of stories from hisotry, and they didnt do it, so im baffed as to what would, and if it occurs to me now, why has it never occured in the past?

but, at the same damn time, i cant really answer in my current mindstate, but i would prob accept it then, if it was on my level of solid evidence, not an animal falling off a tree and surviving type miracle or something

its hypothetical dave p.s ive found shitload of ur fav drug candy in my cupboard expires in 5months and gonna dash them in the bin if you want them

I don't think belief, true belief, comes from the words that come out of your mouth rather the purity of your heart.

I'm an Atheist, but I'm sure if I was wrong I'd still be accepted, if not, what kind of arsehole God created us? Why do religions give him human traits, or even a gender?

Ridic.

faaaa

i used to do a weird thing as a kid where i'd start thinkin hard about what i am / consciousness / how im not really me im jus a brain

sumfin like that

n i used to get this mad sense of dread or some sh*t n then had to snap myself out of it

used to do this alot n i read some1 on reddit chattin bout it before - explaining it alot better than me

unable to do it since i was like 12

/

if there's full proof evidence of god then no1 wants to burn for eternity so they'll suck jesus off if needs be, of course they'll repent

/fred

I used to do something similar like thinking I wasn't really in my body I was only my consciousness or some shit but yh can't really explain it like u said and it was only in primary school as well

What's it mean fam?

Are we the chosen ones??

This is why people turn to religion because it has all the answers and they don't have to think about that this stuff, although it is kind of peak for them because instead of eternal nothingness thy have to be disembowelled and castrated without anesthetic whilst being raped by all kind of demons til the end of time, if they move incorrect