Do you ever feel like a loser on some depression wave?

Eskay Jones

I feel like im letting myself down hardly see my children hardly see my family money is all thats on my mind 24/7 and even then i cant sleep due to knowing the real roots of what blood money is, nightmares in daytimes and everything seems closeted (no homo) I feel as if im having panic attacks like tony soprano can money really be this deceptive? anybody else dealt with inner demons and prevailed?

Go see a doctor get put on pills that will in the long run make you worse theres no help unless you confront and deal with sh*t yourself until that time you suffer.

Along with medication you need to take counselling for Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)

Find someone to talk to, doesnt have to be close friends/family or a councillor 

you might find that letting it out may give you the means to put things into perspective which is important 

Finally try and find a way to ground yourself with the aim of getting in control of your situation 

I have been in the same boat mentally 

• Upvote 3

you might find that letting it out may give you the means to put things into perspective which is important 

Finally try and find a way to ground yourself with the aim of getting in control of your situation 

I have been in the same boat mentally 

The real 

Posd

I feel like im letting myself down hardly see my children hardly see my family money is all thats on my mind 24/7 and even then i cant sleep due to knowing the real roots of what blood money is, nightmares in daytimes and everything seems closeted (no homo) I feel as if im having panic attacks like tony soprano can money really be this deceptive? anybody else dealt with inner demons and prevailed?

200x200px-ZC-0ae9b885_goodfellas-laughin

• Upvote 8

Go see a doctor get put on pills that will in the long run make you worse theres no help unless you confront and deal with sh*t yourself until that time you suffer.

gotta search within, heal yourself and move on.

no pill can make you deal with your issues.

gotta search within, heal yourself and move on.

no pill can make you deal with your issues.

pills are like 5% of the treatment, and only given to augment certain effects in certain people to to help if other methods rent working

theres a shit load of other stuff they do

200x200px-ZC-0ae9b885_goodfellas-laughin

LMFAO

feeling depressed doesn't make you a loser

there are some tests you can take online like goldberg's test http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/interactive/interactivetests/goldberg.php

you won't be able to fix any of the issues you're confronted with until your mind is healthy again (if indeed it's unhealthy atm)

seeing a therapist or counsellor or w/e don't make you crazy or weak either, some things can't be solved by just riding it out or putting a brave face on it cuz then it'll get worse and just explode in a way u won't see coming

• Upvote 1

there are some tests you can take online like goldberg's test http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/interactive/interactivetests/goldberg.php

you won't be able to fix any of the issues you're confronted with until your mind is healthy again (if indeed it's unhealthy atm)

seeing a therapist or counsellor or w/e don't make you crazy or weak either, some things can't be solved by just riding it out or putting a brave face on it cuz then it'll get worse and just explode in a way u won't see coming

Question on test of depression: do you feel depressed?

Genius.

there are some tests you can take online like goldberg's test http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/interactive/interactivetests/goldberg.php

I got level 75 on that goldberg test lol