Flojo

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bayern have got the ball rolling then

Götze deal done

No world cup/Euros so should be lively

More so for Dotmund imo who play tomorrow in their first CL Semi Final for a long time, this could entirely fuck up the atmosphere within the dressing room.

It's no surprise that Bayern are hated so much in Germany, their arrogance knows no bounds.

Was Gotze's agent who broke the story and Dortmund who confirmed it still 

I highly doubt Bayern weren't the ones who told him to do it seen as they've got form for doing this plus given the amount of people in Germany saying...

Would say it's more to cover up Uli Hoeness' tax story.

Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp has revealed the transfer of Mario Gotze to Bayern Munich has been agreed for two weeks.

Klopp claims to have been made aware of the deal the day after Dortmund secured their place in the UEFA Champions League semi-final with a dramatic last-minute victory over Malaga, a game in which Gotze was hugely influential.

"I knew [about the transfer] the day after the Malaga second leg," Klopp told reporters.

"So I had 24 hours to be happy about that result."

The German coach explained that the forthcoming arrival of Pep Guardiola at Bayern was a strong factor in convincing the playmaker to join their rivals, despite having picked up two league winners medals at Dortmund in the previous two seasons.

"Gotze was a player Guardiola wished to sign," Klopp continued.

"He [Gotze] knows he owes a lot to the club, but I know he gave a lot back as well.

"Gotze wanted to work with an extraordinary coach. I cannot teach the 'Tika-taka' ways of Guardiola."

With the news coming on the brink of Dortmund's semi-final with Real Madrid, Klopp was quick to reassure fans that it would not affect their preparations and encouraged them to get behind his side.

"Nobody needs to worry about our focus," he added. "If anything, it is sharper than ever.

"Leave negative emotions at home, let's make this a special BVB night."

Chelsea are foolish letting him go without a kick

Zlatan back to juve

Chelsea and Manchester City are two of a select few clubs with the financial clout and lure of success that could sign Zlatan Ibrahmovic were he to seek a transfer away from Paris Saint-Germain, according to the agent of the Swedish star.

Ibrahimovic has scored 31 goals in 40 appearances during his maiden season in Paris and, despite the significant financial might of PSG, the 31-year-old has been linked with a summer transfer away from the Parc des Princes.

The agent, Mino Raiola, of Ibrahimovic has added further fuel to speculation that his client may be on the move from Paris one day, claiming the Sweden captain would consider a transfer back to Italy should the opportunity present itself.

Ibrahimovic has played for the three most iconic clubs in Italian football - AC Milan, Inter and Juventus - and would love to move back to Serie A, but Raiola claims any such transfer would be nigh on 'impossible'.

Raiola does, however, believe Chelsea or Manchester City would be able to afford to purchase his client, although it is not clear if their is any genuine interest in bringing the Swede to either Stamford Bridge or the Etihad Stadium.

"Is Ibrahimovic’s future in Paris? Today yes, but perhaps tomorrow no," Raiola told La Repubblica.

"In football everything is possible, so I don’t close the door on anything. Never say never...

"He is happy in Paris and Paris Saint-Germain are happy with him, so I don’t see any reason to leave. Then again, Ibra was happy at Milan and then went to PSG...

"I think it is almost impossible for a return to Italy. If he does return, then there are two or three clubs who could sign him: Milan, Inter and Juve. There are also clubs like Real Madrid, Manchester City and Chelsea around.

"If he leaves PSG, will Serie A be in pole position? Ibrahimovic has never hidden the fact Italy is in his heart. It is his second home."