Gambling Addiction

PopT

Yeh ill look thru a days racing card and see horses i like.. Then i have to back them because if i dont and they all win id be more pissed than losing money with them losing lol.

Luckily i profit more than i loss.. Only thint that used to catch me out is william hills "reverse withdraw" option so iv switched to sky bet

One of my friends swears that the machine can tell if your new to it or not and will then pay out thus sucking you in then raping you for your money.

He also says they have cameras inside the machines watching you and they have fingerprint scanners on the screen.

• Upvote 1

LMAO 

does your bredrin smoke weed? the game is pure luck. most I have picked up from them machines is £1200 from various shops in one day. I hate going bookies because you get these bums who dont have no money to play but are experts on what numbers to choose them they come out with some stupid logic about the history of the numbers which have come up. If you can afford it just put a lump sum on one number f*ck spreading it all over the place.

I won a bet had spare £7 I never cashed left put it on 0 got this winner last time I played in feb.

598883_10151398719559356_2058970453_n.jp

another good day I had before when I had a two week fixation on gambling need to jump back on this ting

574814_10150888039209356_1716461674_n.jp

One of my friends swears that the machine can tell if your new to it or not and will then pay out thus sucking you in then raping you for your money.

He also says they have cameras inside the machines watching you and they have fingerprint scanners on the screen.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LMAO 

does your bredrin smoke weed? the game is pure luck. most I have picked up from them machines is £1200 from various shops in one day. I hate going bookies because you get these bums who dont have no money to play but are experts on what numbers to choose them they come out with some stupid logic about the history of the numbers which have come up. If you can afford it just put a lump sum on one number f*ck spreading it all over the place.

I won a bet had spare £7 I never cashed left put it on 0 got this winner last time I played in feb.

598883_10151398719559356_2058970453_n.jp

another good day I had before when I had a two week fixation on gambling need to jump back on this ting

574814_10150888039209356_1716461674_n.jp

yo drop these tips in the bettin thread :lol: 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is one sore loser

The odds dropped to like 20/1 that is a horse young bawse gave me a tip on.

Went bed drunk woke up early next morning and see that in the account tried to put all my money on gatewood but they put a limit on how much I could spend :( would of put at least another £150 on it

yeh that's the thing with gamblers, always putting emphasis on the good days and the big wins. The ups and downs of gambling must be a next ting, not involved. 

I here that this was a low moment for me this c*nt horse amazing blue sky backed £200 on it limped in 5th place

http://icard.888sport.com/results/race/70607

badbet.jpg

but all was not lost I won £650 playing roulette the next half hour down dalston lane william hill