Cooking a 3 course meal for a partner

kerser

ok, i'll take this seriously despite previous responses. 

if I go restaurant with a chick I'm taking seriously (which would be the only reason for restaurant anyway) a few times, I will take mental note of what she orders, make sure I'm very clear on her taste (on restaurant dates we usually try a taster of each other's food, still) 

baring her taste in mind, I will make a main course, but really, who eats starters at yard? and I will buy dessert

if I go restaurant with a chick I'm taking seriously (which would be the only reason for restaurant anyway) a few times, I will take mental note of what she orders, make sure I'm very clear on her taste (on restaurant dates we usually try a taster of each other's food, still)

baring her taste in mind, I will make a main course, but really, who eats starters at yard? and I will buy dessert

= chicken nuggets

• Upvote 3

= chicken nuggets

literally lol'd

Chilli prawns 

Possibly the worst pre-sex dish ever

If your cooking make it something tasty and light, so she isn't going to feel bloated and neither of you will need to bang out a sh*t afterward - no curry

Prawns make you poo?

/

Didn't know this was pre-sex meals.