The 19 Rules Of Football When You're A Kid

Zizouz

Shit I aint played Wembley in years I use to love that game use to hate wembley doubles might as well play a full blown match. bruv thanks for this post you have awoken somthing in me I feel to start training for next season. Now want to reach Finsbury this Saturday and up my fitness levels need to buy some boots

Play on >>

3 and your in(goal), used to score 2 and go for nutmegs.

• Upvote 1

20 a side games were silly

Had to change it into a five a side (eight teams) tournament

Goals was sick

Three lives

Well street common days lol then leyton orient sorted out proper coaching remember being 10 and playing against 15 years olds who thought they were big for having top performances against primary kids

i was a prolific goal hanger and i cared not

'I'm talking to the goalie'

wasteman :lol:

man was running up and down tryna get that goal and u man just chillin on the goal line while Van Nistlerooy'ing 

/

the ball would hit the bag on the floor(the post) depending on how mazy the run is or how scrappy it was would confirm whether it was a goal or not 

20 a side games were silly

Had to change it into a five a side (eight teams) tournament

Goals was sick

Three lives

Well street common days lol then leyton orient sorted out proper coaching remember being 10 and playing against 15 years olds who thought they were big for having top performances against primary kids

Hackney Downs Tournaments>>>>>

Embrassing guys older than you by aleast five years >>>>>

>>>>>Fouls suffered

They got away with everything because there was no ref

sh*t I aint played Wembley in years I use to love that game use to hate wembley doubles might as well play a full blown match. bruv thanks for this post you have awoken somthing in me I feel to start training for next season. Now want to reach Finsbury this Saturday and up my fitness levels need to buy some boots

webley u no 

that  how i know ur old skool 

its called 'world cup'

• Downvote 2