your longest link

Supermalt

Had one this one girl from since I was 18, she's a cool , never gave me any hassle or complicated anything so I have alot of time for her. She's got a man at the moment but we still talk and if it ends then she'll holla, could probably still go through if i really wanted too bad enough but she's trying a ting so outta respect I wouldn't try and fuck that up for her.

not too sure maybe between 7months to 2 years

dem interchangeable ones where u dont speak for like 2-4months coz u doing other things or u just cba... then u holla her again coz u see some sexxy photos on facebook... den it all starts up again

ye ye dem onez

Had one this one girl from since I was 18, she's a cool , never gave me any hassle or complicated anything so I have alot of time for her. She's got a man at the moment but we still talk and if it ends then she'll holla, could probably still go through if i really wanted too bad enough but she's trying a ting so outta respect I wouldn't try and f*ck that up for her.

• 3 weeks later...

had a girl I maintained for 2 years+

looks wise she was only a 5.5, but the personality was perfect, as was how I was looked after by her.

couldn't see myself lockin off prettier links to wifey her.

also didn't appreciate how she didn't make effort when i was coming to her yard to beat, so slipped below the 5.5.

one of her friends (yes I met her friends) asked why we didn't get together, while we were all out once, to the 2 of us.

I froze on the spot, and was later advised by other females that the friend had asked because the link had told her to ask, coz she was too shy to ask directly. felt that was the time to get out.

silly me thought it was just the friend's curiosity that made the friend ask.

honestly can't decide whether my decision was right. been told when I'm older apparently looks won't mean as much I will live to regret it (something tells me these were words of Goliath on here, but don't quote me on that).

also could have maintained linking her for an indefinite period, but felt that may be a little heartless.