Let the scavenging begin

Fighting Weight

Tbf to granero he was being played as a DM

Fuck hoilett lol of course you look good at blackburn when all there is to do is train

Come down to london now and be like ah fuck got training

So the QPR wage bill stands at 76 million a year  :lmao:

they do have relegation clauses in their contracts?

Cant remember who said it, think it was Clint hill when he said you need to build slowly like stoke but QPR tried to skip a few years and go full blown straight away.

Also how comes Clint Hill is never disciplined with the amount of stuff he says against the club?

Lots of these players been linked to Arsenal in the past...

I don't think Wenger likes signing relegated players? Probably looking at Podolski right now and thinking "fucking relegated players" lol.

Definitely think if Arsenal do move for them it will be as late as possible.

Infact nah we ain't signing none of them. Unless they beg salty Arsene, as Caesar went QPR over Arsenal, Tarbaat went Tottenham over us, then I just think Wenger never fully been convinced on Remy or Samba and they currently on HUGE wages.

I watched a lot of qpr

Cesar isn't all that, he cost them against Villa..isn't suited to the english game, doesn't come off his line and he's not commanding in the air..

Taarabt is a must

Not sure about Remy tbh, good finisher but doesn't do much else and not great with his back to goal but it was his 1st season in teh prem

Boswinga gets bad press but he did well, when harry brought him back

Hoilet hmm looked pretty basic in a qpr shirt, pace but no brain..but i would take a chance on him £2m

The spanish lad Granero started off well but went down, but he's still quality on the deck..

Faulin did well last season, was unfortunate under Harry tbh..i'm sure he got inj

Samba Diakite was awesome 2nd half of last season, ran us ragged at Loftus road, been unfortunate with injuries . aff cup / fell outta favour even thoe Harry likes him.. Arsene should sign £3m

Jenas / Armand Traore / Bowsinga / Hoilet / Diakite / Granero / SWP / Faulin / Mbia = few players who could do decent jobs in the Prem

I thought Nedum Onuoah was a decent player, always did well at City, looked good on loan at Sunderland but he was poor at Rangers

Rubbish like Derry, Hill, Mackie etc were never good enough for this level.. Warnock & Taarabt did wonders getting them promoted in the 1st place