UKIP

Thun

I wonder how many of that school of "mainly christians" has actually ever attended church in their whole life, or in fact even believes in god? So are they actually christians or just white people?

Anyway its all hype, my daughter attends a majority muslim school in ladbroke grove and they had a christmas school play and she was in it along with all her little muslim/arab mates, allow the daily mail sensationalism like say its some country wide ban.

All the schools in my local area had Xmas celebrations/plays.
So you check out every school Xmas play in your area

Seen

:/

I work in schools u mug stop reaching.

Poor kids having a loser like you around them

• Downvote 1

I wonder how many of that school of "mainly christians" has actually ever attended church in their whole life, or in fact even believes in god? So are they actually christians or just white people?

Anyway its all hype, my daughter attends a majority muslim school in ladbroke grove and they had a christmas school play and she was in it along with all her little muslim/arab mates, allow the daily mail sensationalism like say its some country wide ban.

Does it matter? I went to a Catholic school and I am now Agnostic. I'm talking about them having to stop something they normally do and enjoy and look forward too in order to bow down to someone else's culture. I wouldn't even blame the muslim familys for that they probably didn't ask that it was band. I blame the numpties in charge. Which is why I want someone like UKIP in power.

Flojo don't want England to be proud of there history or heritage

Would rather is collapse and turn into a cess out

Many nations have done bad in there history but much good too which we should be proud about

We have a right to complain about multi culturism if we want as you would want people to take the blame for what people did many years ago the current people want to sustain there culture just like I want to see other cultures thrive

Flojo wants to celebrate everyone's culture but our own, don't let people like this try make you hesitate to celebrate this countries heritage and what we as people can achieve to build this country how we want

lool you are the biggest charlatan on this forum, you always get into real discussions but have the worst way of responding to people's opinions I've ever seen for someone who takes themselves so seriously.

I aren't saying that this country has done bad in the past so it doesn't deserve to prosper I'm saying that everything you do has pros and cons, and a lot of the problems you see people citing today are related to Britain's colonial past which people had no problems with when it was working to their benefit. 

The UK has problems but for too many people the first port of call is to blame 'the other people' which at this point is the foreigners but were they not here you better recognise it would be my black ass that would be catching heat. 

• Upvote 2

but the fact of the matter is they are representing white english people

they do want to halt immigration

and the dark skinned will only see this as a threat to the anti-white PC narrative that has enabled their progression in our society

u aint gonna win these lot over based on rationality mate and if u were, then ur the last person to do it thun, cos u cant back up ur own arguments, because ur a simple lad

this is based on emotion

let's face it, by today's definition of racism - UKIP are definitely racist, they want England to stay English and that is by no means acceptable is it lads

The question is, what is English?

You've got people who've never worked a day in their lives that feel they are entitled to more than someone who's a 2nd generation brit of Pakistani or West Indian descent simply because they're white and English. 

England was built up by people from all over the world so if you're a law abiding citizen that contributes to this society but happen to be at the darker end of the dulux chart are you English enough?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seen

Yh big loser helping disabled kids to eat their lunch and go toilet etc.

Should really spend my time helping society by promoting racist political parties to obscure online forums innit.

The blame resides with the people in power. The British public do not want mass immigration regardless. It's changing society, the population is booming at an alarming rate, times are hard for people. I won't blame people for wanting to come here, some want to come to live a better life, some to escape the shit that happens in their own country, some just to abuse the system. They all have their reasons and it's hard to know who is coming for what when you have such a shit Government and shit border patrol. At the end of the day it's up to the public to put people into power who are willing to listen and do what is asked rather than throw lies around all the time. 

Many nations have done bad in there history but much good too which we should be proud about

We have a right to complain about multi culturism if we want as you would want people to take the blame for what people did many years ago the current people want to sustain there culture just like I want to see other cultures thrive

Flojo wants to celebrate everyone's culture but our own, don't let people like this try make you hesitate to celebrate this countries heritage and what we as people can achieve to build this country how we want

lool you are the biggest charlatan on this forum, you always get into real discussions but have the worst way of responding to people's opinions I've ever seen for someone who takes themselves so seriously.

I aren't saying that this country has done bad in the past so it doesn't deserve to prosper I'm saying that everything you do has pros and cons, and a lot of the problems you see people citing today are related to Britain's colonial past which people had no problems with when it was working to their benefit. 

The UK has problems but for too many people the first port of call is to blame 'the other people' which at this point is the foreigners but were they not here you better recognise it would be my black ass that would be catching heat. 

You try to come with this supeior air of authority like you know it all ut this is vip2 were its best kept simple for simple minds as this thread has shown with most only able to muster a gif laugh

Seen you write bare fraff and when they respond with reason you rarely reply back

You refer to the colonial past like we should all suffer including you for what people done many years ago.

Let it go yeah, your trying to justify people coming here to bring down this country of having that right for wrong doings in the past

People will not stand for that which is why UKIP is on the rise because of people like you spreading these ideas

Aint seen anyone in this thread has blamed foreigners , thats you again putting some spin like anyone who supports UKIP blames foreigners for all the bad things happening

Allow your foolish petty way of thinking and trying to use this as the basis of your argument as can only work on dumb people

PMSL acting like you feel threatened that they will be after you if they got into power

Very immature to think this way without any solid facts

Making it up again as you go along again
  • Downvote 4

Seen

Yh big loser helping disabled kids to eat their lunch and go toilet etc.

Should really spend my time helping society by promoting racist political parties to obscure online forums innit.

Allow trying to make people feel sorry for you

Pathetic to do that on a forum for rep points, smh

You try to come with this supeior air of authority like you know it all ut this is vip2 were its best kept simple for simple minds as this thread has shown with most only able to muster a gif laugh

Seen you write bare fraff and when they respond with reason you rarely reply back

There are plenty of people I have no problem discussing things with because they put together decent arguments, Ulysees, Bane and Kompressor are three that come to mind but you do the same thing in every topic - raise a point, get called on it and then respond with something that has fuck all to do with what the person said. 

I asked a question about whether the Penal system in the US is a deterrent for violent crime but did you answer? Did you fuck ,you started talking shite about me wanting Britain to be a cess pit.

You refer to the colonial past like we should all suffer including you for what people done many years ago.

Let it go yeah, your trying to justify people coming here to bring down this country of having that right for wrong doings in the past
The link between the problems with British society today that people are citing and the colonial past of this country are strongly connected, you ca't refer to the days of yesteryear with a sense of nostalgia and not reference the fact those times were a result of the UK colonising a lot of countries. I don't know how you can't see this, the british society of yesteryear you yearn for goes hand in hand with the colonial past.

People will not stand for that which is why UKIP is on the rise because of people like you spreading these ideas

Aint seen anyone in this thread has blamed foreigners , thats you again putting some spin like anyone who supports UKIP blames foreigners for all the bad things happening
Eh? Nobody is blaming foreigners, the policies that define the party you're championing are all related to marginalising the influence of foreigners.  

Allow your foolish petty way of thinking and trying to use this as the basis of your argument as can only work on dumb people
PMSL acting like you feel threatened that they will be after you if they got into power

Very immature to think this way without any solid facts

Making it up again as you go along again
When things are bad economically and people are feeling the pinch blaming syndrome becomes more common - things aren't right in MY country, with MY people so who's fault is it? Foreigners are taking the flak now but a few decades ago it was the new immigrants to this country for 'taking our jobs' so no I'm not saying it without solid facts, my parents and grandparents can testify to the fact that when shit hits the fan the people who are most easily recognisable as different are the ones to get the blame.
  • Upvote 3

Not gonna lie, I like Thun but I'm struggling not to neg a lot of his posts in this topic about the culture thing. Sounding like one old white dude I used to work with claiming that I'm not British because of my Jamaican heritage and dismissed my English heritage due to the fact my skin colour isn't white.

(No sending Thun, you still my VIP2 boy)

What's your point? From when xmas is more celebrated than easter in this country you should know it's no longer so much about religion as it is tradition. Whether or not the banning of plays are only a few isolated incidences doesn't change the fact it's ridiculous.

Does it matter? I went to a Catholic school and I am now Agnostic. I'm talking about them having to stop something they normally do and enjoy and look forward too in order to bow down to someone else's culture. I wouldn't even blame the muslim familys for that they probably didn't ask that it was band. I blame the numpties in charge. Which is why I want someone like UKIP in power.

Who gives a shit about a christmas school play.

Culture? U lot have ur culture at home, christmas lights on road, shops with christmas theme for 4 weeks of a year. Who really gives a shit about a school christmas play? My daughter would of been just as happy in jack n the beanstalk than singing christmas carols.

Do u really think a 7 year old kid is that bothered about playing joseph and the virgin mary? Did u eagerly await playing in some biblical story each xmas in primary school?

Its all irrelevant anyway as it was probably only 3 schools in the country who stopped their school play, all some daily mail sensationalism 

• Downvote 1

Does she go to a catholic or christian school? If not I don't understand the outrage because the vast majority of this country aren't religious so for them not to do a religious play isn't surprising.

Xmas plays are now more of a tradition here than a religious act. To cancel it so as "not to offend Muslims" is ridiculous, come on

lol at thinking this country has the right to complain about multiculturalism, who started it in the first place? It's known as 'Great' Britain because of the Empire built up around the world, you think you can go to other countries absorb their culture, prosper off their resources , invite their workforces to build your country up and then complain 50 years later about multiculturalism? pmsl you're avin a laugh aren't ya? 

The school has mainly been Christians over the years.... But it's the fact that a Christmas play is tradition going way back. And it has to be cancelled because some next religion might be offended by it. How about they just accept that they are in a Christian Country and get on with it. Would Muslim countries bend over backwards to cancel any of their traditions not to offend me if I was over there? For some reason I just don't think so.

And I can complain about Multiculturalism all I want. I didn't exist during the British Empire so it has nothing to do with me, and if you feel I benefit from it then so does everyone on here but still set guys who are 3rd generation Brits in this country don't feel any love or loyalty to it and complain about the land and it's people. I've lived in a mixed area all my life, loved the diversity and culture that it brings, the music, the food etc. But mass immigration has totally changed the face of the place now. From when you go from a neighbourhood where most people know each other to people walking around who don't smile at you or speak english or have their faces covered up or just have totally different values are not interested at all in adopting a british way of life then society as you knew it breaks down.

I don't care what it is 'officially' but in truth England isn't a Christian country, churches across the country are closing at an alarming rate because they aren't being used and don't have the funds to sustain themselves so why not respond to what the people think and just officially make the UK a secular state? 

If you want your Children to be brought up with Christian values that are reinforced by Christian activities then surely you send them to a Christian school.  Did they do another play in it's place or nothing at all?

You can complain about Multiculturalism all you want but you run the risk of looking a bit daft in the process if you don't acknowledge how this country has prospered from it in the past and continues to even now. 'You didn't exist during the British Empire so it has nothing to do with you' No you're not personally responsible but the great country you want to see restored was built on the back of the British Empire. I'm fully aware that a lot of the things I enjoy as a British citizen are a result of morally questionable acts by the British in other countries and it's something I always acknowledge hence the reason I don't begrudge people coming here to try and make a better lives for themselves or outright condemn people that harbour negative sentiments against this country. 

Yes there are some 3rd generation Britains that don't love this country and that's partly because they don't feel accepted by the indigenous whites that are ever so quick to point out that they're really British, others that visit their country of origin have seen firsthand what influence the UK has had there and struggle with the reality of prospering at the expense of their own family. Then there's people like me that despite being born here, living here, being educated here and paying their own way here their whole lives are actually told  they aren't actually British.  I had to pay to be naturalised as a British Citizen and the whole process made me question my identity - when someone at the Home Office actually tells you that you're a citizen of a country half way across the world despite your whole life being here it makes you think and it links in with what I said earlier in response to Local's post - what is enough to make you British?

The subject of British identity is a very complex one that requires taking into consideration a lot of things.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You cling to the colonial past Flojo when people want to look to build and look up the future

It's like you want to alienate people and not make people feel English and hate everything about this country's past

I see past the hate and anyone who has a passport should feel they are English and want the best for this country, remembers its our country not there's

I think you feel left out of society and your only way to make your grievance felt is to spread hate that all white people don't consider non-whites English which is a very small minded way to look at things

Think your getting it wrong Justin

It's all about people uniting and not looking down on each other

When people start contributing to wanting tension here and feel we should suffer for what old farts done in the colonial days thats when people need to speak out against these types whatever race they are

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

But the thing is, I know a lot of English whites who ALWAYS curse off people of foreign origin and even if EVERYONE they know can get jobs apart from the wasted lazy heads, they still blame everything on the immigrants. They are the ones looking down on people.

This country ruined most countries and seriously damaged the continent of Africa, yet these people wanna cuss up anybody who come from a different country like say they are below them when in reality, this country hardly have any good and strong british owned companies, they are most owned by foreigners. It would be so easy for the foreign owners to say "Fuuck you" and pull the plug on industries owned here, refuse to give any sub contracting to companies here and look at this country become wasted.

But still, UKIP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Green Party / BNP

I await a credible direct reply to that post, I enjoyed reading it and found myself agreeing with everything.

i await a Thun reply that doesnt involve a youtube video

What do you actually contribute to this forum as you are a non-entity on here

Don't you live in the electronic den as you have never been involved in a lively discussion on here your just a sideman

Some good points by flojo but trying to compare the States to here and say the same would happen here I don't agree with

:lol:

feelings

Does she go to a catholic or christian school? If not I don't understand the outrage because the vast majority of this country aren't religious so for them not to do a religious play isn't surprising.

Xmas plays are now more of a tradition here than a religious act. To cancel it so as "not to offend Muslims" is ridiculous, come on

lol at thinking this country has the right to complain about multiculturalism, who started it in the first place? It's known as 'Great' Britain because of the Empire built up around the world, you think you can go to other countries absorb their culture, prosper off their resources , invite their workforces to build your country up and then complain 50 years later about multiculturalism? pmsl you're avin a laugh aren't ya? 

The school has mainly been Christians over the years.... But it's the fact that a Christmas play is tradition going way back. And it has to be cancelled because some next religion might be offended by it. How about they just accept that they are in a Christian Country and get on with it. Would Muslim countries bend over backwards to cancel any of their traditions not to offend me if I was over there? For some reason I just don't think so.

And I can complain about Multiculturalism all I want. I didn't exist during the British Empire so it has nothing to do with me, and if you feel I benefit from it then so does everyone on here but still set guys who are 3rd generation Brits in this country don't feel any love or loyalty to it and complain about the land and it's people. I've lived in a mixed area all my life, loved the diversity and culture that it brings, the music, the food etc. But mass immigration has totally changed the face of the place now. From when you go from a neighbourhood where most people know each other to people walking around who don't smile at you or speak english or have their faces covered up or just have totally different values are not interested at all in adopting a british way of life then society as you knew it breaks down.

I don't care what it is 'officially' but in truth England isn't a Christian country, churches across the country are closing at an alarming rate because they aren't being used and don't have the funds to sustain themselves so why not respond to what the people think and just officially make the UK a secular state? 

If you want your Children to be brought up with Christian values that are reinforced by Christian activities then surely you send them to a Christian school.  Did they do another play in it's place or nothing at all?

You can complain about Multiculturalism all you want but you run the risk of looking a bit daft in the process if you don't acknowledge how this country has prospered from it in the past and continues to even now. 'You didn't exist during the British Empire so it has nothing to do with you' No you're not personally responsible but the great country you want to see restored was built on the back of the British Empire. I'm fully aware that a lot of the things I enjoy as a British citizen are a result of morally questionable acts by the British in other countries and it's something I always acknowledge hence the reason I don't begrudge people coming here to try and make a better lives for themselves or outright condemn people that harbour negative sentiments against this country. 

Yes there are some 3rd generation Britains that don't love this country and that's partly because they don't feel accepted by the indigenous whites that are ever so quick to point out that they're really British, others that visit their country of origin have seen firsthand what influence the UK has had there and struggle with the reality of prospering at the expense of their own family. Then there's people like me that despite being born here, living here, being educated here and paying their own way here their whole lives are actually told  they aren't actually British.  I had to pay to be naturalised as a British Citizen and the whole process made me question my identity - when someone at the Home Office actually tells you that you're a citizen of a country half way across the world despite your whole life being here it makes you think and it links in with what I said earlier in response to Local's post - what is enough to make you British?

The subject of British identity is a very complex one that requires taking into consideration a lot of things.

this post right here ^

Make ur mind up son, one hand ur talking about taking it back to when britain was great and next ur trying to distance yourself from old farts and colonial days.

By your stance you are as much to blame with the current wars going on then 

You see how your mentality is wrong as that means the current atrocities this government commits are your fault

I had no part in the current wars or what happened back in the days so dont feel guilt like you may do