:lmao:  :lmao:  @ banning me because you caught feelings over a couple of posts

/

Your a weird guy L after L

Your friend getting head from a tranny

Taking pics in raves with other peoples bottles and taking there drink

Getting bumped by e15 for money, then taking a pic of his door

Your girl getting 1.5 even though you told her not too

/

I guess thats why you come on here and abuse your great power as a mod on a forum

''Tr0ll of bombay''

Seriously, what happened to you? Used to be normal guy quoting people and laughing, couple words here and there

Now your just showing female tendancies all the time,

Making a topic cuz you disagreed with me in another thread etc

Banning me

Always quoting me

Changing my name etc

Whats your obsesssion with me you fag

Some people just take this place to seriously

How the fuck u gonna be annoyed by someone online?

:/

Especially when there is an ignore button smh

John Doe is like that kid that got bullied so became a fed to get some power in life.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is what happens when there are no girls around. You get these freaky deevs who are afraid to talk in front of girls at the risk of embarrassing themselves coming online and troll other men on a forum.

When I did characters it was funny. Not malicious, good ol fashioned entertainment. These days you've got guys pretending to be chicks and other guys lying about their lives and trying to add man on Facebook under fake accounts to get info on niggas.

I don't get how people keep it up, negative trolling all day, every time you come online? It's not too late to start acting normal people.

Mods bring down the banhammer and revitalise this message board

• Upvote 4

This is what happens when there are no girls around. You get these freaky deevs who are afraid to talk in front of girls at the risk of embarrassing themselves coming online and troll other men on a forum.

When I did characters it was funny. Not malicious, good ol fashioned entertainment. These days you've got guys pretending to be chicks and other guys lying about their lives and trying to add man on Facebook under fake accounts to get info on niggas.

I don't get how people keep it up, negative trolling all day, every time you come online? It's not too late to start acting normal people.

Strong post would recommend.

• Upvote 2

Strong post would recommend.

I was thinking the other day about how deep the Adidas/Air Max/Rich Kid saga was.

He made that thread in L&L about a girl telling him she was raped and then pretended to be Rich Kid with an exposure of fucking the same chick.

smh unbelievable stuff

All time worst user, that beats Gayle imo.